Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Medical Advice Forums are the pure suicide fuel.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
Just look up all the medical advice forums/sites ,You will see young girls asking doctors if they're pregnant or not after hooked up with Chads.
And most of them are in colleges or even HS.
"That innocent girl" you see every day in your class gets nailed by her Chad bf every fucking Friday night and weekend.
Meanwhile you are studyceling hard in library / your shithole room hoping to get a job at some big Jew firm and finally get yourself a wife.

No such thing as an innocent foid.

Every women is a whore

Just look up all the medical advice forums/sites ,You will see young girls asking doctors if they're pregnant or not after hooked up with Chads.
And most of them are in colleges or even HS.
"That innocent girl" you see every day in your class gets nailed by her Chad bf every fucking Friday night and weekend.
Meanwhile you are studyceling hard in library / your shithole room hoping to get a job at some big Jew firm and finally get yourself a wife.
I'm curious tbh can you link me some medical forums?

Its brutal man, we have to work extra hard to get something out of society while foids just have to exist.

The facade doesn't phase me anymore. It's basically common sense at this point to be wary of the women you want to date.

Meanwhile you are studyceling hard in library / your shithole room
hoping to get a job at some big Jew firm and finally get yourself a wife.
Studymaxxingcels on suicidewatch

fucking brutal ngl

Most foids in my school class had a boyfriend at the age of 14 (with chads from other years / classes), while most boys remained khhv even after prom.