Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media through the Blackpill: Hack/Slash.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Hack/Slash is a comic about a girl named Cassandra Hack who survived what was essentially a slasher movie and then goes throughout america killing slashers. She ends up teaming up with a giant deformed guy named Vlad who treats her decently and is later revealed to have a crush on her. She later end up developing a relationship with a girl (lesbianpill) and after breaking up with her meets with a former slasher with amnesia called Samhain who she develops a crush on and later loses her virginity to (dark triad). Once he gets his memories back and tries to kill her, she end up hooking up with random guys and one ends up scared off by Vlad after he thinks it's a setup to lure in a slasher. He think walks off in anger after finding out she had sex with Samhain. The two off them get into an argument in which Cassandra makes fun of Vlad for liking her saying something along the lines of "Did you ever think I would actually like you?". At the end of the comic Vlad sacrifices himself to save Cassandra and she hooks back up with the girl I mentioned before.

Incels suffer even in fantasy setting jfl at this gay simulation

Yeah, I hated reading that shit after she slept with the dude. This shit is supposed to be my escape and they're throwing blackpills down my throat.

I'm not surprised that one of the authors is a foid. There's no way the foid's behaviour in the comic would be so true to life otherwise.

Also jfl at the cuck plotline ending. The moment she said that she wasn't interested in him he should have just left, end of story.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hated reading that shit after she slept with the dude. This shit is supposed to be my escape and they're throwing blackpills down my throat.
Remember the arc with the slasher who mind controlled virgins? They had my boy Vlad lose his virginity to a 50 year old used up former groupie so he could fight the slasher instead of the cute goth girl who he actually liked. They did him dirty.
I'm not surprised that one of the authors is a foid. There's no way the foid's behaviour in the comic would be so true to life otherwise.

Also jfl at the cuck plotline ending. The moment she said that she wasn't interested in him he should have just left, end of story.
I mean he is implied to have some mental issue like autism and she does treat him ok for the most part other then rejecting him harshly.

Last edited:
Recently read through Preacher after the show ended. They had a one-shot with Jody and his brother. Had a typical orbiter with a big titted Stacy. She of course fucked the bad boy and they made fun of him for having feelings and then watched him get eaten by a croc. Seems extreme because Ennis, but that's probably par for the course with how foids are.

Recently read through Preacher after the show ended. They had a one-shot with Jody and his brother. Had a typical orbiter with a big titted Stacy. She of course fucked the bad boy and they made fun of him for having feelings and then watched him get eaten by a croc. Seems extreme because Ennis, but that's probably par for the course with how foids are.
Haven't seen either the comic or the show. The only things I've read from ennis so far are the punisher MAX books he wrote and the crossed comics which outside of his arcs and like 2 others were WAY too edgy for me to like.

Vlad is a cuck. Why the fuck should any men risk their life for a woman who isn't their family. Specially since she insulted him. Now he's dead and she gets to have copious amounts of sex with her lesbian gf, (and chad on the side, we all know women aren't fully lesbian)

Brutal but realistic comic.

Vlad is a cuck. Why the fuck should any men risk their life for a woman who isn't their family. Specially since she insulted him. Now he's dead and she gets to have copious amounts of sex with her lesbian gf, (and chad on the side, we all know women aren't fully lesbian)

Brutal but realistic comic.
It's implied he has something like autism.

Ugly and Autistic? It never began. Definitely gonna read this comic now
He's from a family of scottish cannibals who commit incest so that surely doesn't help his mental state. He was also raised by a butcher who kept him in a basement which messed up his lungs so he has to wear a gas mask. He's also not even ugly. I think the worst feature he has is his nose is kind of flattened into his face.

Never heard about that comic

RATHER DEAD THAN CUCK