Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Medcel Trait: Having thick black body hairs that shed like a dog while not being able to take advantage of The DogPill.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Are you Sicilian and too poor for permanent back hair removal? Well make sure you always wear a shirt to bed because otherwise you're going to leave hair all over the sheets. You want to wear a white t shirt? Have fun picking all the black hairs out of it even after you wash it. You think having a full beard means you don't have to shave? Have fun literally shaving around your whole neck 360 degrees because there is no fucking part of your body that doesn't have hair on it, your back hair and head hair are literally connected! I wouldn't be surprised if we all get hair on the inside of out dickholes eventually. So you like to take showerts? Have fun unclogging the drain because your backhair is going to clog that shit up. "Just shave your back bro."... That shit grows back in like a couple days. "Body hair is High T and masculine, girls like that." All it takes is about five minute of research to figure out that absolutely ZERO foids under the age of fucking FIFTY consider body hair attractive in any way. Chads have evolved to not have chest hair because their DNA knows that it grosses femoids out.

BODY HAIR= [It's Over]

I'm a sand nigger but my body hair isn't too bad.

bodyhair is such cope

My friends say I have arsehair allover my body.