Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Mechanical keyboards

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Can you get any decent ones cheap? Are they good?

I've never had one, that I remember. I use a membrane one atm but it's a very good membrane one. XD

Like... I haven't noticed any issues with rollover, etc. The space bar is a bit loud though.

It's a budget Logitech but... idk. Maybe I got lucky with it!

Gateron Black switches are my favorite, Classic type writer feel and heavy press

cringe money grabber shit without purpose unless you'll have orgasm to clicking sounds

cringe money grabber shit without purpose unless you'll have orgasm to clicking sounds

I do yes. XD

Not really :D

But erm... it's all about the rollover!

Can you get any decent ones cheap? Are they good?

I've never had one, that I remember. I use a membrane one atm but it's a very good membrane one. XD

Like... I haven't noticed any issues with rollover, etc. The space bar is a bit loud though.

It's a budget Logitech but... idk. Maybe I got lucky with it!
I hate clicking noises that keyboards make, I prefer the ones without.

For me i use a white keyboard and a swedish gaming mouse, The swedish gaming mouse breaks every 5th year so i have to buy a new one then, its 19 dollar and is the only one that really fits my grip, The Brand is named Arrogant Bastard lol best gaming mouse ive ever had and used it for decades.

For now i use a green RGB keyboard that can also switch colors, The decals around is white the RGB is green as of current settings, Im also missing 3 buttons when i cleaned but i use a lego spear to push them down, its only number pads tho howewer.

I also have corsair K55 but it needs cleaning.

546176 1120767962

This is an absolutely based keyboard with nice press RGB and whatnot.

329968 92690 664106677

here is a picture of the arrogant bastard, The grip is so amazing and its also highly rated 4 out of 5, It also comes with balls you can put inside the mouse to make it heavier if youd feel like that.

Last edited:
I have a razer keyboard and it is adequete

mechanical keyboard enthusiasts will shit on it but the keys click just fine

I have a razer keyboard and it is adequete

mechanical keyboard enthusiasts will shit on it but the keys click just fine
I had Razer Blackwidow in 2014, Only thing my headsets is now is Razer Headset

i like my sharkoon purewriter.

I had Razer Blackwidow in 2014, Only thing my headsets is now is Razer Headset
i think that is what mine is, either orange or yellow switches (which dont correspond to the "brown" mx or what not on the fancy keyboards)

i had an ibm model m at work before i found it in the trash lol

that thing was loud as fuk

i think that is what mine is, either orange or yellow switches (which dont correspond to the "brown" mx or what not on the fancy keyboards)

I reccomend Arrogant Bastard Typhoon and my keyboard i posted above or Corsair K55, The corsair k55 doesnt have the weird clicky noises i hate, Think its called mechanical, I HATE mechanical because of the clicking noises sound so artificial, I want to actually feel the typing of a keyboard.

USE IT lol or have it as a second keyboard, I used to have 2, 1 for 43 inch sony tv and one for computer, When i was younger and a wagie at 16 and lived at home, I had to walk around 3km every day, So i got excersise and rotting in the bag lol.

I reccomend Arrogant Bastard Typhoon and my keyboard i posted above or Corsair K55, The corsair k55 doesnt have the weird clicky noises i hate, Think its called mechanical, I HATE mechanical because of the clicking noises sound so artificial, I want to actually feel the typing of a keyboard.
my other one is a corsair (no number pad) i think

cant turn off the rainbow lgbt lights so it looks gay af lol