Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meanwhile, on the female-equivalent of this forum...

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Meanwhilefemcels

women can't fathom not belonging to a group, they will always apply extensive mental gymnastics and act insufferably to force their way in
reminds me of "fembots" in /r9k/

Term "femcel" is a forced meme

Foids are fucking idiots who can't fully comprehend the language they are speaking/typing. They're just like children who use words completely out of context because they're pretending to sound smart.

Femcel by 2020: Not meeting a milloinare, moral righteous, model-tier Chad.

Does anyone remember that u/Manicrose who used to post on r/trufemcels? Someone posted her progress of butt squats on braincels with the title "This person posts on trufemcels" and someone in the comments was saying how she posted a thread a year ago "I just went out with my boyfriend".

After her pic was posted on braincels she deleted the pic AND her account.

The only reason she couldn't get chad is because she was 1,80m (5'11").

nah this is not worth discussing.never listen to females

You really like that sub.

How are they incels when they have active sex lives?

Femcels are a fucking joke

"CHAD hasn't creampied me this week, only chadlite, I'm such a femcel"

They've had sex, marriage and relationships. Clown world and kweens strike again.

Look at how they fight amongst themselves, JFL

They just can accept the fact that this is a male only issue. They just dont want something we have that they dont so they join these groups as a response even though they arent dealing with the issue.

@FACEandLMS Hamudi has invited you to go on an incel trip with him across Germany.

Femcels arent incels, they dont even describe themselves as such. They´re volcels that are pissed of that theyre never going to have a chance with chad, bottom of the female smv group, still mogg any of us right to Planet X and beyond.
Look closer at how they converse, "pinkpill" isnt about how life is incredibly unfair and merciless like the blackpill, its just a way to say that other foids are better looking and how its unfair that they cant be stacies like that themselves. They dont want any change to the social hierarchy, want themselves to be the overlords of it only.

@FACEandLMS Hamudi has invited you to go on an incel trip with him across Germany.

I can't just fly there - for free - and tell my job to fuck off. It would be good to meet him one day though.

Femcels arent incels, they dont even describe themselves as such. They´re volcels that are pissed of that theyre never going to have a chance with chad, bottom of the female smv group, still mogg any of us right to Planet X and beyond.
Look closer at how they converse, "pinkpill" isnt about how life is incredibly unfair and merciless like the blackpill, its just a way to say that other foids are better looking and how its unfair that they cant be stacies like that themselves. They dont want any change to the social hierarchy, want themselves to be the overlords of it only.

The biggest example of this are post-wall Stacies. Girls who could get any man they wanted in their 20s but if they didn't get married (or divorce raped) now have to settle for Beta bux and hate Stacies who mog them, despite getting all the benefits themselves before.

Also lesbians. Usually ugly women who would rather fuck women than settle for an Incel or low tier normie.

aside from these sluts claiming that they're "femcels", look at how sluts act towards each other, like fucking kids, look at any place where sluts are put together, stupid rivalry and jealousy over the stupidest things. SLUTS SHOULD NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE.

LMAO MEME GENDER

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's a "We can do it too!" type of thing. A crude parody of the blackpill.

WTF is a fat Stacy? Are they fucking serious?

If there's a movement with men, see Incel, women HAVE to be included or they will create their own bullshit version of it.

this is so fuck up, they use the term Cel to feel like shit with her exes, femcel go to hell :feelsree:

Term "femcel" is a forced meme

Femcels can fuck off.

'FA' foids get on my nerves too, they'll never understand what FA men go through.

FEMCEL=CHAD DOESNT WANT HER

Femoids are gender MEME

god women try to shoehorn themselves into everything. nothing can be a male only space to them.

Femcels are a psyops to make us mad. Ain't gonna work with me.