Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Meanwhile on reddit:even mentioning that looks could have anything to do with your success in relationships makes you an incel

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
IMG 20191226 192246

It's like these people live in an alternate dimension

The funny thing this is known acknowledged and accepted even in normie spheres. It's just that Reddit is all low tier normie

Low IQ normiecucks are insecure so will jump on any chance they see to be condescending to make themselves feel better.

”Incel” is the new heretic

its fun how they witch hunt between themselves,and fight to be the most cuck ever lol,idk what they want to show,or virtue signal,i mean what are the ideals or morals theyre even following xd absurd

DUDEEEEE JUST GET A BETTER PERSONALITY :feelsthink:

Redditors and most leftist males and liberals are literally just retarded

> "I loved his personality"

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Those dumb soy cucks are calling everyone an incel. Soon normalfaggots won't give a fuck about the incel label either.

Incel isn't even a bad word, it legit means you're involuntary Celibate, we can't choose to have sex. They want to call us that, then we'll call them soys and fags simple.

Those dumb soy cucks are calling everyone an incel. Soon normalfaggots won't give a fuck about the incel label either.
Thats good tbh

Thanks to these retards, Ill be able to use incel vocab in public.

JFL imagine a 3/10 soycuck calling a 6/10 frustrated man inkell :soy:

Cant wait to see that lmao

"I loved his personality [...] and I found him attractive" - I mean this is an admission that there was an appearance element to it. Also that reply with the two smilies was cringe. I think reddit is at the stage now where they admit that physical attractiveness is the key, overriding component in starting a relationship, they just resent people pointing it out in a particular way.

"I loved his personality [...] and I found him attractive" - I mean this is an admission that there was an appearance element to it. Also that reply with the two smilies was cringe. I think reddit is at the stage now where they admit that physical attractiveness is the key, overriding component in starting a relationship, they just resent people pointing it out in a particular way.
Yes, but the soys don't. They desperately try to deny it

Jfl they call anyone that they disagree with incel.

The truth is you can't even TALK ABOUT LOOKS in public. For some reason normtards dont' see the advertising, movie stars, people who look a certain way on magazine covers (i.e. conventionally-attractive) on magazine covers, etc. and associate it with REAL FUCKING LIFE.

I've mentioned that when you watch latenite talk shows and all the women look a very specific way (attractive) and are only on because of looks. Foid talk-show stories are idiotic and unfunny with forced laughter...like literally just sit there and look pretty...thats what you are there for.

Cliffs: Ssshhhhh!

Something about those emoji's made me laugh, fuck foids :feelsLightsaber:

"you sound like an incel"
Downloadfile

Even the girl herself mentioned to him that she found the other man attractive and these people are still in denial.

Seriously, looks deniers have to be the lowest IQ people on this planet.

Even the girl herself mentioned to him that she found the other man attractive and these people are still in denial.

Seriously, looks deniers have to be the lowest IQ people on this planet.
They say that his personality and humour were the most important. Looks were hardly 20%...

Daily reminder that these are the guys calling you an incel over the internet
Soyboy smile