Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Meanwhile in Chad and Stacy land... "The guy I'm sleeping with is mind-numbingly attractive"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
Written by a guy.

cucked neutered males actually upvoted this

every day I feel i understand the actions of our patron saints more and more.

Pics or gtfo.

imagine up-voting that, holy fuck lmao it's over for reddit cucks

Proud to be a sex toy for a chad. Hope this is someone’s fantasy.

Personality is a meme.

Jfl, at the mindless roasties and cucks upvoting that.

"We were at a party the other day and there was this really cute girl there who was obviously hitting on him and all I could think was "jesus sister I can't even blame you". And yet, and yet, he still came back with me that night, even though we're not even considering dating exclusively.

I've had plenty of guys be interested in me. While I don't think I'm exactly a bombshell, I do believe I look reasonably good, particularly when I put in the effort. So overall, my self-esteem isn't as low as it once was. Still, I can't even begin to explain how validating it is to actually pursue a guy you suspected might be, as superficial as it is, "too attractive" for you, only for it to turn out that the attraction is not only reciprocated, but that he honest to god prioritises spending time with you.

He could literally text me tomorrow and tell me he's interested in someone else and, as sad as I'd be, I could only say thank you for showing me that getting over my insecurities and complexes really is incredibly worthwhile. Kudos to you, man. You're the best."

So she knows she's just a pump and dump to this guy, but that still somehow raised her "self-esteem"? This is why we need to blackpill roasties and let them know they will reduce their value with every chad cock they take. Incel cock is the only cock that elevates a woman's value. I would still consider a woman a virgin if all she fucked were broke incels and no chads.

This would be high grade ragefuel if it wasn't on reddit. 90% of shit on reddit is bullshit.

JFL if this is true, this guy is on another plane of existence compared to us. Cuckit ofc

I hope she gets raped by some ugly dude and goes in coma or turns into a vegetable where her mind is still working.

This is how easy it is for ugly women to sleep with hot guys while we rot in our room just fuck my life

haha i did the sexy sex give me karma xd

This would be high grade ragefuel if it wasn't on reddit. 90% of shit on reddit is bullshit.
I really hope it’s bs man, this made suicidal af. This was a nuclear blackpill

How do you guys know it’s wtitten by a guy, I need to know that this is fake

Guy wants attention so he posts something that would grab attention. A girl wouldn't put all that effort on a reddit post.

Maybe I'm just coping but these retards on cuckit(male and female) aren't pulling jack that's anything close to attractive.

cope at thinking this was written by a guy, based on the way its typed i can easily tell a girl wrote it. also, end my life

Tfw no girl writes 50 paragraphs about how hot you are

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Not a throwaway. 6k karma account. Prob legit.

No more sui fuel threads for me today.

pretty boys strike once again. masculinity theory is dead

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back