Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meanwhile, I'm too ugly for foids to let me buy them dinner

Its as simple as this.
Not only there are more men than women but the few women gather around chad like this, he has a wife and a gf while the rest of men will die single and virgins.

Never contribute to society, be selfish as possible

Why tf would you pay for a foids dinner?
Equality also means that toilets pay for their own shit you simp

Why tf would you pay for a foids dinner?
Equality also means that toilets pay for their own shit you simp
I wouldn't want to, but the fact they wouldn't even want me to shows how far out of the game I am.
If you can get foids to go out on dinner dates with you, then you're probably not an incel.

I wouldn't want to, but the fact they wouldn't even want me to shows how far out of the game I am.
If you can get foids to go out on dinner dates with you, then you're probably not an incel.
Ofc nigga but even if you could then paying for them is cucked.

Ofc nigga but even if you could then paying for them is cucked.
Sure, that's why when Leonardo di Caprio takes a foid out to dinner, they go 50-50. :feelskek:

I would hope it is, but I'm sure top 1% guys (if you know 100 guys, then you probably know one like that) can pull off that kind of arrangement.

Not only there are more men than women but the few women gather around chad like this, he has a wife and a gf while the rest of men will die single and virgins.

copypasta fake homosexual larp

Whoever invented security cameras is a total fat got. We don’t get to watch the good fottage they produce:feelzez:, but everything we do is monitored. These bitches would be lot less confident if we good boondy max

No. Foids have little problem with accommodating Chad's promiscuity.

The "Me" gender is truly the "cre" gender..."cretin".
Yeah now that I think more of it. Fucking foids have almost always been exploiting/generally putting down incels & betas, then doing absolutely anything for chad.

If you can’t fuck a bitch, don’t look at them. Don’t speak to them. They are dead to us.

not worth reading

95.jpg

It is a binary existence it seems, chad or anyone above 8/10 gets to play a completely different game and levels we simply are locked out of on our console, where he can literally behave in whatever way he wants and still be rewarded, where morals are utterly irrelevant and not even considered. Meanwhile as you say on our console the game is tightly locked into the same pattern, where somehow morals are completely and strictly applied and our behaviour is tightly monitored for any transgression, and deviation. If such deviation occurs by us we are punished and shut down, no freedom of movement to make any mistake, and no reward or attention even if we do act in the "correct way".

This is why incels frequently give up contributing to society and give up morality or moral behavior systems, as not only are they simply completely unrewarded for such behaviour, they are completely unacknowledged for this behaviour as if it is irrelevant and of no value to society or women, this is the kicker.

This also reveals the operating system society and humans run on, HUMANS LITERALLY WILL BEHAVE IN ANY WAY IN WHICH THEY ARE GIVEN ATTENTION AND REWARDED FOR AND WILL GO LOWER AND LOWER MORALLY UNTIL THEY DONT RECEIVE AN ADEQUATE REWARD OR ATTENTION. This is why chad acts in the way he does, he has simply gone lower and lower morally until he has bottomed out on attention and social acceptance, the level he is operating at is the lowest level of morality that he has received acceptance socially and sexually at. This in itself reveals the corruption and lookism of humanity, as this is only available to people who are 8/10 looks of both sexes and also is morally bankrupt.

Last edited:
Its as simple as this.

Based af