Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "I'm looking for a man who's rich, rich, tall, white. Rich, rich, tall, white"

The 6'5 blue eyes and in finance Tiktok trend is the most suifuel one yet.

Tiktok is owned by the chinese and they still spread JBW on it

Can't make this shit up. They talk about fashion when they show a bunch of niggers and then start showing white chads to prove that fashion matters. This gaslighting is top tier.

I couldn't believe it when I heard it but here we are.
Dogpill was mentioned out of nowhere.

Meanwhile all the stupid whore has to offer
200.gif

Tiktok is owned by the chinese and they still spread JBW on it
Because chinks are retarded and only censor criticism of their government. Unlike western social media it's not astroturfed by glowies spreading pro-chink propaganda everywhere.

Im looking for a virgin woman
5 2 big butt small waist big hips
Innie

Its the whole old money/stealth wealth aesthetics trend again, if you guys remember that had insane amount of racist undertones:

Get mad shitskin

the old money aesthetic (or colonial casual as I like to call it) is built on the wealth generated by slaves not that long ago.

Based AF

EDIT: LMFAO just realised this came from AsianMasculinity. These chinks are so cucked and jaelous of white people it's unbelievable.

Last edited:
Get mad shitskin

Based AF

EDIT: LMFAO just realised this came from AsianMasculinity. These chinks are so cucked and jaelous of white people it's unbelievable.
everyone wanna be chad tbh, that sub cope a bit too hard tho. cant bring myself to read it

Get mad shitskin

Based AF

If you were shitskin you'd be jealous too.

The 6'5 blue eyes and in finance Tiktok trend is the most suifuel one yet.
How is there a single male that isn't blackpilled yet when women don't even try to hide their ridiculous standards anymore... "it's just tiktok" "social media isn't real life" is such a cope, those videos' have millions of likes and most of them are from women so it's definitely real life, but I guess some people will never be able to accept the truth.

Can't make this shit up. They talk about fashion when they show a bunch of niggers and then start showing white chads to prove that fashion matters. This gaslighting is top tier.

Just be Chad. That's what we call fashion tee hee :foidSoy:

He's tall enough that even being racially handicapped he still probably has zero trouble getting with foids, so he probably isn't completely wrong.
He won't have problems but he's not the 6'5 Aryan trustfund fag they're looking for.

How is there a single male that isn't blackpilled yet when women don't even try to hide their ridiculous standards anymore... "it's just tiktok" "social media isn't real life" is such a cope, those videos' have millions of likes and most of them are from women so it's definitely real life, but I guess some people will never be able to accept the truth.
True

I am in finance but I am unfortunately not white or 6’5”

THESES WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM *gets killed by a black*