Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Meaning of life

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
My ancestors are dead. I never knew anything about them. And I'm not gonna have a family of my own. What's the meaning of life?
20200623 221613

Life is all about MOGGING.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Are you an orphan?

Last edited:
to be with that which has everything that is good and has no bad.That which is perfect.This perfect being is most commonly called god.

No. My parents are here but their ancestors were killed in a genocide so I they don't know much about them.
I think the meaning of your life is derived from your father. Mine is a bluepilled pussy servant, so I am fucking aimless.

If I had to make my own goals; I would think about the survival/continuation of your family and tribe(country)
But I am incel, and pretty much tribeless, so, LDAR.

I think the meaning of your life is derived from your father. Mine is a bluepilled pussy servant, so I am fucking aimless.

If I had to make my own goals; I would think about the survival of your family and tribe(country)
But I am incel, and pretty much tribeless, so, LDAR.
My father is a mysterious man. I don't know much about him. We're gonna talk on my Birthday soon. I hope to find out about his origins then.

You're right about the survival of your race. But I'm so far away from them and I don't know when I'll return.
20200623 223147

Last edited:
My father is a mysterious man. I don't know much about him. We're gonna talk on my Birthday soon. I hope to find out about his origins then.

You're right about the survival of your race. But I'm so far away from them and I don't know when I'll return.

Everything you say raises more questions than they answer. :feelskek:
Answer if you will;
  1. Where do you live?
  2. What ethinicy are you?
  3. Which genocide are you talking about?
  4. Why did you end up far away from your origins?
  5. Why dont you know stuff about your dad?
  6. Why are you so melancholic all of a sudden?

Life is about full filling your dreams,creating a better enviroment for yourself and continuing your blood line but unfortunetly few milimeters of leg and jaw bone is fucking your life up

Get saved and go to heaven experience true life.

I think it is just about trying to find pleasures, I don't go out of the way to "make the world a better place" like those hipsters say, I never caused the world's problems so I have no obligation to solve them. I just want to indulge in copes and wage cuck as little as possible before I rope in my 50s.

pray so you can go to heaven and meet your ancestors

Foids will go to hell because of their degenerate tendencies and hedonism.
Sadly, many will. But Jesus died even for the vilest of foids. They only have to accept what He did and trust solely upon it. Many will never do it though. Sad.

pray so you can go to heaven and meet your ancestors

I reckon it'd be pretty cool to meet your ancestors. I would love to have conversations with them about their lives. And because of gene pools, you would probably be related to some famous people.

To worship God. Even science supports this notion.
Foids will go to hell because of their degenerate tendencies and hedonism.
Prophet Muhammad even says most people in hell will be women who are ungrateful to their husbands JFL

Everything you say raises more questions than they answer. :feelskek:
Answer if you will;
  1. Where do you live?
  2. What ethinicy are you?
  3. Which genocide are you talking about?
  4. Why did you end up far away from your origins?
  5. Why dont you know stuff about your dad?
  6. Why are you so melancholic all of a sudden?
I understand that you have a lot of questions.