Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meanest thing you've ever done to a woman?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I can't think of one at all. I'm not mean to them at all, yet they reject me. Probably because they know I post here, right, Cucktears?

About the "meanest" thing I've done to a woman is completely avoided looking at her (the receptionist at my job if you read that thread). But even this probably improves her day as well as mine. No soulcrushing, non-verbal rejection for me, no having to look at a sub5 male for her. Mutually beneficial tbh.

I can't think of anything I've done bad to a woman.

hmmm.

We coincide on that the "worst" I've ever done to them is not looking at the eyes, and it's better for me. Nothing else really, I'm very meek.

So much for incels being a danger to society as CT would have everyone believe. About the worst thing we've done to a woman is look at one.

Ironically I haven't done anything that bad to women. I talked shit to a few but that's all.

I've done far worse things to other guys, often over petty shit.

One day I was gymceling and the receptionist asked me to help her rerack some weights that were lying around

I looked at her and said dead serious "Why? That's your job not mine"

She was speechless lol.

I don't think i've been mean to many femoids so that's the only thing i remember off the top of my head

In high school I hacked the email of my oneitis and bricked her account. This is the first time I have told anyone about it.

Other than that I have only been nice to women or treated them the same as anyone else. Nowadays I am no longer nice to them, because I have no incentive to be. But I still treat them as I do men, with common decency just because it is easy. Being mean requires effort, and you have to deal with their BS whining.

normiesgunnurm said:
One day I was gymceling and the receptionist asked me to help her rerack some weights that were lying around

I looked at her and said dead serious "Why? That's your job not mine"

She was speechless lol.

I don't think i've been mean to many femoids so that's the only thing i remember off the top of my head

She wasn't ready for that non-whiteknightery.

I don't know... I gave one a dirty Sanchez once, lol.

The worst I did was show them interest while being an ugly dark Indian. Pretty sure that’s gonna be punishable by death soon.

One day a female I was talking to told me she was fucking Chad. The next day she was almost begging me to hang with her but I stood her up, the angry reactions on my phone was so worth it.

I took part in one of those "raids" on 4chan over a decade ago. A girl had left her photobucket public with nudes and people had found her myspace account, I noticed she'd registered her account & photobucket with an email address that had been deleted. You could recreate them back then on yahoo. I gained access to her account and then posted the password on /b/ because I was paranoid they'd trace my IP if I just did it. They kind of ripped her apart more than otherwise would have happened, posted her nudes to her profile, messaged them to everyone. She ended up with an ED article which is now gone since everyone forgot.

It was a different time then when the internet and the real world really did feel like different things. I actually regret taking part in 4chan for the most part, and regret doing that because it probably ruined her life. It was at a time when this stuff didn't happen much online and 4chan activities got posted to all kinds of forums, different from today. If I google her name there's just 10 year old threads that come up calling her a stupid whore, I guess she changed her name or something. That's probably the worst thing I've done and probably influenced me to be a moralfag.

ilieknothing said:
One day a female I was talking to told me she was fucking Chad. The next day she was almost begging me to hang with her but I stood her up, the angry reactions on my phone was so worth it.

You rejected her or did she friendzone you?

ilieknothing said:
Lol wow, why would she be angry? She has Chad to hang out with.

FACEandLMS said:
ilieknothing said:
You rejected her or did she friendzone you?
I have not rejected anyone but I probably might reject her. I used to spend a lot of time with her and at the end of the day Chad got the fucking. I was a lot colder to her after this episode and she was a lot more touchy. I think she was trying to manipulate.

Zielony4 said:
ilieknothing said:
Lol wow, why would she be angry? She has Chad to hang out with.
Exactly, pretty much this. I told her to ask Chad and she said Chad isn't her friend lol. After this episode I know personality means jack shit.

Wizard said:
I took part in one of those "raids" on 4chan over a decade ago. A girl had left her photobucket public with nudes and people had found her myspace account, I noticed she'd registered her account & photobucket with an email address that had been deleted. You could recreate them back then on yahoo. I gained access to her account and then posted the password on /b/ because I was paranoid they'd trace my IP if I just did it. They kind of ripped her apart more than otherwise would have happened, posted her nudes to her profile, messaged them to everyone. She ended up with an ED article which is now gone since everyone forgot.

It was a different time then when the internet and the real world really did feel like different things. I actually regret taking part in 4chan for the most part, and regret doing that because it probably ruined her life. It was at a time when this stuff didn't happen much online and 4chan activities got posted to all kinds of forums, different from today. If I google her name there's just 10 year old threads that come up calling her a stupid whore, I guess she changed her name or something. That's probably the worst thing I've done and probably influenced me to be a moralfag.

Wow...

Befriending women is so pointless. If you can fuck them, do that, but otherwise avoid them, they make shitty friends. Bros are best to confide in.

Completely ignoring one, I guess.

Wizard said:

I've done worse than this and it didn't result in me becoming a moralfag... What the hell man

Wizard said:

I remember that girl. She killed herself.

I haven't even interacted with a woman

First meanest is when I smiled. Second meanest is when I pushed one to the ground.

Bullied girl I liked in 3rd grade.

Basically forced myself upon her in a crowded situation and breathed on her all heavy like

I sent one random girl messages on FB back when I was in HS, she was from a different high school. She obviously didnt like me and tore me apart so I retaliated by calling her a disgusting cunt

CopingGymcel said:
Wizard said:
I remember that girl. She killed herself.
Yeh I remember that story

So @Wizard you are responsible for a death, how does it feel?

Meanest thing after existing in their vicinity is when I peed on my older sister's bedroom door when I was kid, she was going through her asshole teen phase and was a dick to everyone but especially me

NekoStance said:
Yeh I remember that story

So @Wizard you are responsible for a death, how does it feel?

I will feel happy, if she wanted to act like a Slut, then as an slut will be exposed.

I used my cousin's tootbrush to wash my balls and then I came on it.

Bullied wimmenz on 4chan like the other guy in this thread. That's really it.

Unbearable2woman said:
I will feel happy, if she wanted to act like a Slut, then as an slut will be exposed.

You are not he
please don't try and talk in his place

NekoStance said:
You are not he
please don't try and talk in his place

I never do it with that intention, however, that should be the opinion of every truecel.

God these threads make me feel giddy. I hate women.