Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Mean Tweets" prove how important looks are

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Celebrities get TORN TO SHREDS on Twitter...and what are the most common insults thrown at them? Why, insults about their appearance, of course. 

And whaddaya know...most of the people who insult celebrities based on their appearance are - you ready for this? - FEMALES.

That's right, GlibcelTears posters. Females on the internet are fucking vicious about celebrity appearance, male and female. You know why?

I'll tell you why. It's because women only care about looks.

Legit post. Women are by far the more shallow sex and it isn't even close. Yet, we're supposed to believe that you can win them over with autistic PUA tactics or having a sweet personality.

Enigmatic93 said:
Legit post. Women are by far the more shallow sex and it isn't even close. Yet, we're supposed to believe that you can win them over with autistic PUA tactics or having a sweet personality.

This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell people. Women are so incredibly shallow and yet society cannot fathom the idea that they would value looks over personality.

NegroKing said:
This is EXACTLY what I've been trying to tell people. Women are so incredibly shallow and yet society cannot fathom the idea that they would value looks over personality.
It's over. They've won.

We live in a world based on lies. It's the soylent green of our generation. Nobody knows soylent green is people; similarly, no one realizes that women are the shallow gender. Nobody realizes they control social interactions. You could be making six figures and you'll still be less happy than a good looking guy who lives out of his van.

I feel so sick and alone all the time because everything I ever believed from childhood was a lie. All the stupid Hollywood fairytails about being a good person and carrying on until you get a girl. It's fucking bullshit. It's all a lie. I don't get SHIT because I'll never be seen as a man.

theson said:
It's over. They've won.

We live in a world based on lies. It's the soylent green of our generation. Nobody knows soylent green is people; similarly, no one realizes that women are the shallow gender. Nobody realizes they control social interactions. You could be making six figures and you'll still be less happy than a good looking guy who lives out of his van.

I feel so sick and alone all the time because everything I ever believed from childhood was a lie. All the stupid Hollywood fairytails about being a good person and carrying on until you get a girl. It's fucking bullshit. It's all a lie. I don't get SHIT because I'll never be seen as a man.

Yes, they won. It's true that rich and powerful men control the world but they sold it to females. Those who made it to the top are the biggest sociopaths and push the feminist narrative in order to hide their own depravity. I'm talking about people like Harvey Weinstein and al Franken. Either that or they're giant ass kissers like Obama.