Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mean incels make this forum unfun

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
It's sad when you make a post and you're greeted with insults and users telling you to kill yourself. I think as brocels we should all be nicer to each other. :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:
Efd

It’s far worse in Bloc than on this forum

What happened to your Discord server?

I'm guilty of this myself, but only towards retarded GrAYs and blue pilled posters. I do welcome new users when they post.

NAGALT

probably stop being a snowflake

I'm guilty of this myself, but only towards retarded GrAYs and blue pilled posters. I do welcome new users when they post.

NAGALT
GRAYS ARE BROCELS TOO! WE WERE ALL GREY ONCE! :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Debate Incels is still up. Just look it up. I'm not involved with it anymore through. I'm done with discord.
I must've gotten kicked out then.

This is why I don't post much

This is why I don't post much
Relatable. At least when summer comes we should see more new and hopefully friendlier members. New blood is always exciting. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

It's sad when you make a post and you're greeted with insults and users telling you to kill yourself. I think as brocels we should all be nicer to each other. :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: View attachment 732275
Bruh its ironic because youve been up my ass in the comments attacking them quoting them like crazy and being a pain in the ass, STFU and look at your own actions before you speak up,

Bruh its ironic because youve been up my ass in the comments attacking them quoting them like crazy and being a pain in the ass, STFU and look at your own actions before you speak up,
You decided to attack me because I misread your comment. That was your choice buddy boyo and I've replied very civilly.

Kek, Your mean yourself

Image 2023 03 31 212710874

Cope milennial
I'm a zoomer. I just hate my own generation because they worship ghetto language that makes them sound inhumane. That and broccoli hairstyle and they try to hard to be a thug black guy. Did I mention they are unnecessarily competitive and egotistical?

You decided to attack me because I misread your comment. That was your choice buddy boyo and I've replied very civilly.
Dont try to switch the narrative, If you want people to be nice to you, Be nice back!

Cant go around saying you want to fuck incels moms then

Image 2023 03 31 212856982

I'm a zoomer. I just hate my own generation because they worship ghetto language that makes them sound inhumane. That and broccoli hairstyle and they try to hard to be a thug black guy. Did I mention they are unnecessarily competitive and egotistical?

Ok put on ignore, This user is retarded, Says he dislikes others doing to him what he doesnt like but does it himself Kek

Bye bye miss american pie put the chevy to the levy but the clown was gay

Image 2023 03 31 213023438

I c
Hard to do unfortunately.
are you in femoids unleashed

Who still uses shitty gaycord servers anymore...?
Let alone Gaycord itself...
Discord and other social media sites are the final cope. You try to fit in one last time before you realize it's over and you'll always be alone and isolated.

I’ve been banned a multitude of times
Relatable, back in 2021 a lot of Blackpill-tagged gaycord servers got ALL SHOAHED!!!!!
The fun.. ended right then and there!

It's sad when you make a post and you're greeted with insults and users telling you to kill yourself. I think as brocels we should all be nicer to each other. :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: View attachment 732275
agreed, i make a post about proof for JBW with personal ancedotes+statistical data (graphs from sociology journals) and some incels who happen to be white become furiously enraged.
brother, just because you are the exception to the rule due to your sub5 face doesn't mean JBW is false.

Last edited:
Relatable, back in 2021 a lot of Blackpill-tagged gaycord servers got ALL SHOAHED!!!!!
The fun.. ended right then and there!
You can still make more and just create backup servers but there's been a foid invasion and incels only wanna participate in servers with foids. Even the gateway server to bloc (the official server to this forum) has more activity than it because foids are allowed and most incels prefer talking to foids than brocels.

Brutal. How successful were the servers and what was the subject?
Well 2 of them were just spin-offs of the original for getting banned. The first one was pretty much a shitpost server between me & friends that had 100 bots and 200 members (although only 3-4 people talked and we talked a lot though). It had 500K messages before Jewcord wiped it out.

Same tbh

agreed, i make a post about proof for JBW with personal ancedotes+statistical data (graphs from sociology journals) and some incels who happen to be white become furiously enraged.
brother, just because you are the exception to the rule due to your sub5 face doesn't mean JBW is false.
They're coping honestly. Most white incels just wanna be victims and they get angry when ethnics are bigger victims than them due to lack of JBW. Foid trait.

Well 2 of them were just spin-offs of the original for getting banned. The first one was pretty much a shitpost server between me & friends that had 100 bots and 200 members (although only 3-4 people talked and we talked a lot though). It had 500K messages before Jewcord wiped it out.
Brutal.

yea fuck Jason citron. Discord became utter shit with censorship heavily starting in 2020.
You can't even call women fat anymore. It's insane. I don't even use it anymore because all my favorite servers have been nuked and moderation on the largest servers has gone insane because mods are afraid of being taken down. Hopefully they'll be an active and popular alternative. They even record your phone calls now.

You can't even call women fat anymore. It's insane. I don't even use it anymore because all my favorite servers have been nuked and moderation on the largest servers has gone insane because mods are afraid of being taken down. Hopefully they'll be an active and popular alternative. They even record your phone calls now.
Yup. This is pretty much all social media sites now which fucking sucks man