Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Me when I see a mixed race kid

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-

Just shoot the nigger!

The kid will be on here in a couple of years

The thing isn´t even human.
So sad.

oy vey

over for mobilecels cant play the video tbh

Is this in China?

How come everyone's ignoring a child being murdered out in the open? even the people that came out of the house who i assume were parents and relatives seemed nonchalant, the guy just shoved him jfl.

over for mobilecels cant play the video tbh
Truecel trait: posting in webms
Is this in China?

How come everyone's ignoring a child being murdered out in the open? even the people that came out of the house who i assume were parents and relatives seemed nonchalant, the guy just shoved him jfl.
H
Yes. Chinks don’t give a shit, they are insane. China is just GTA 5

They were always cold blooded bastards, that´s why Communism is perfect for those ching chongs.
Gulag for thee, but not for me.

H

In a way mirin ant drone mentality no wonder china is numba 1.

But one the other hand for Humans to behave like that is odd.

In a way mirin ant drone mentality no wonder china is numba 1.

But one the other hand for Humans to behave like that is odd.
Simple.
They don´t qualify as human beings, since they lack emotion.
A street dog has more emotion than a chink faggot, that´s why they eat dogs out of spite.
They hate them.

Simple.
They don´t qualify as human beings, since they lack emotion.
A street dog has more emotion than a chink faggot, that´s why they eat dogs out of spite.
They hate them.
Chinks are based and Xi pilled

He should've done that with her ethnic Chad cock worshiping mother.

Is there any article about this event?

the nausea when seeing a hapa "human."
they look like CG creations rather than real-life beings.

Last edited:
Me when I go back in time and see baby Obama

Wtf who is this crazy bat eater chink fucker

Btw, hes not based jfl he assaulted a child but he cant stand up in front of a real man after haha what a pussy

Btw, hes not based jfl he assaulted a child but he cant stand up in front of a real man after haha what a pussy
That is based. Target the weak because they are the next enemy in future generation. The dad only has a few more decades to live, the kid could have a century.

All my fantasies about revenge deal with the person in questions children or pet or attachments. It's almost always doing something to their kid or hurting their dog, like throwing a rat poisoned wad of meat on the front lawn so the dog can eat it and die, then text the victim "I'm so sorry about your dog" before they even know what happened.

That and raping chads or progressive soys daughter infront of him while hes forced to watch like a gigacuck then having him watch as I put her in my incubator basement to produce my offspring.

That is based. Target the weak because they are the next enemy in future generation. The dad only has a few more decades to live, the kid could have a century.

All my fantasies about revenge deal with the person in questions children or pet or attachments. It's almost always doing something to their kid or hurting their dog, like throwing a rat poisoned wad of meat on the front lawn so the dog can eat it and die, then text the victim "I'm so sorry about your dog" before they even know what happened.

That and raping chads or progressive soys daughter infront of him while hes forced to watch like a gigacuck then having him watch as I put her in my incubator basement to produce my offspring.
Okok I get it but how is this asian kid a future enemy? He wont ever become a chad...Plus, theyre not even the same age, the guy who beat up the kid is an oldcel, not the same generation

I understand your point but did this guy just assaulted the kid randomly or to seek revenge from the parents?
Two different things.

I 100% agree with raping someone's daughter as revenge, thats exactly my kink :lul: It would be so cool

Still, killing a child is a no for me

I only hate half-black kids, I don't mind other race mixtures.

PS - that's a fucked up video TBH

Did the child even die? I could see it slightly moving towards I just think they prevented the parents from touching the child as to not to move it and cause further damage.