Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Me when a girl makes eye contact with me

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
e5f.gif
03d0cdebfc5cc27abc5b9fcca1eeeca232d5c1c6_00.gif
giphy.gif
200.gif

This is why I'm going to start wearing sunglasses

I can't make eye contact with strangers on the street, regardless of what gender they are.

I can't make eye contact with strangers on the street, regardless of what gender they are.
:feelsbadman:Fucking same dude, eye contact is impossible:feelscry:

These weak betas. Alpha chads and I stare at people in the eyes until they flinch. Chads get girls this way, and I get restraining orders.
main-qimg-ca7b4b913d2bb036d38272e4a44e1351-c

These weak betas. Alpha chads and I stare at people in the eyes until they flinch. Chads get girls this way, and I get restraining orders.
main-qimg-ca7b4b913d2bb036d38272e4a44e1351-c
How many you got fam?

How many you got fam?
One feminist yelled at me for “toxic masculinity,” and asked for my info for one, but it hasn’t come through yet. I think it was a bluff.
patriarchy.gif

One feminist yelled at me for “toxic masculinity,” and asked for my info for one, but it hasn’t come through yet. I think it was a bluff.
patriarchy.gif
Average day in this world, huh?

Me when a girl makes eye contact with me

tenor.gif

Me when anyone makes eye contact with me.

1DayoAV.gif

no one ever makes eye contact with me lol, female or otherwise.

i even tried staring at people and they never looked at me.

i think i may have unlocked a cheat irl. i am actually invisible.

although SOME males have made eye contact with me before, no female in the history of ever has.

I have no problem holding eye contact or talking to people,gee I forgot this site is 95% average looking mentalcels.

When i make eye contact with someone they're the ones who look away, sometimes they even make that ''disgusted'' face.

This thread just shows again that users in this forum are rather mentalcels than uglycels.

This thread just shows again that users in this forum are rather mentalcels than uglycels.
yea cuz I am totally an Aryan white 8'9 GigaChad who slays 100,000 villages of Ethnic foids and 1,000 Westernized foids

/s

yea cuz I am totally an Aryan white 8'9 GigaChad who slays 100,000 villages of Ethnic foids and 1,000 Westernized foids

/s
Fucking skyscraper height
Sory I'm drunk

If a girl looks at me I immediately avert my eyes. But 99.9999999% of the time I look straight ahead like a robot cus I'm too high inhib to look around :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

When females make eye contact with you, don't view it as an indication of interest or anything. They're probably looking at you constantly out of mere disgust.