Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Me Walking Past a 10/10 Who Is Exactly My Type"

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★

The facial expressions are neutral.

Shemons are confirming it's true:

IMG 5047

IMG 5049

'Just be telepathic!'
IMG 5048

IMG 5050

IMG 5051

IMG 5043

IMG 5045

IMG 5042

IMG 5044

IMG 5041

But incels tell me women approach attractive men all the time. :feelssus:

Attachments

• IMG_5039.jpeg
    IMG_5039.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 163
I don't believe a word those cunts say. Only their actions matter.

They're all 4s and 5s. Jfl that they think chad wouod settle for them

It's incredible how women can read a man's whole personality and see if he has a good one just by looking at his jaw and height :feelswhere:

Just be a retarded piece of shit with vagina theory

just read their minds theory

Fuck. Look at these videos. These comments...
They are women. They shouldn't be making videos and creating accounts to post shit online.
They shouldn't even have access to internet.

They should be overpowered.
They should stay at home.

Women are so lazy, they feel entitled to Chad's approach, and are momentarily mad when he has other pussy to fuck and keeps walking to that pussy.

Ugh, imagine being this valuable and privileged, a privilege so large that it cannot be encompassed by language or fit into the scope of a thread, or a documentary. It needs anthologies to explain partly how privileged life as a young woman is.

100% manipulative bullshit to get gullible men to dance for them. I hate women.

I don't believe a word those cunts say. Only their actions matter.
Tbh
They're all 4s and 5s. Jfl that they think chad wouod settle for them
hmm 5s and 6s for me
It's incredible how women can read a man's whole personality and see if he has a good one just by looking at his jaw and height :feelswhere:
Faceonality and Heightfidence
100% manipulative bullshit to get gullible men to dance for them. I hate women.
agreed. Lies to attract orbiters
Women are so lazy, they feel entitled to Chad's approach, and are momentarily mad when he has other pussy to fuck and keeps walking to that pussy.

Ugh, imagine being this valuable and privileged, a privilege so large that it cannot be encompassed by language or fit into the scope of a thread, or a documentary. It needs anthologies to explain partly how privileged life as a young woman is.
i wish I had their privilege :feelsrope:

You can choose to believe that "women don't approach." They do and there's ample of evidence bout this. Just because some women have social anxiety and they act like this and they have years of entitlement about "men having to approach" its mostly cope. Women DO approach when they see a guy they can't resist. It just happens so rarely because women's standards are so sky high.

We have all seen Chadfishing experiments and how desperate women get for Chad and what they are willing to do just to get a tiny bit of attention. Cope if you think women who are madly attracted to guys are just "silently waiting." Women would do anything for Chad, if women aren't approaching you its because you're ugly

I don't understand the videos. It seems the authors are taking a video of themselves with a tag line that doesn't make any sense.

This is so gay

brb going to rizz up every girl who accidently looked in my direction for 0.5 milliseconds:feelzez:

Lifefuel!

All foids walk by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back