Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Me vs. my looksmogs

Snhook

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Water but just venting and shit

This has happened on several occasions. I try to make small talk with a foid and she merely replies briefly to everything I say making no effort to contribute to a real conversation. I take her attitude to maybe mean that’s she’s just shy or introverted or maybe she’s just in a bad mood.

That is until later I see her face glowing in the presence of HTNs and up. You can’t even say that maybe it was that those guys were better at conversations than I was because many times the foid will initiate the conversation with him.

The stark difference in a foid’s demeanor when in the presence of me vs the men who looksmog me is emotionally debilitating. Every time I say hi to one they’ll either say high to me in the most bland and uninterested way or just ignore me straight up.

I’ve had a male coworker tell me about how he’s been stared at by women.

Fuck it all.

Be chad or rope

Do yourself a favor and don't have any courtesy for them. You won't feel hurt and inadequate. Managing hate and anger is easier than accepting lowest social position.

Indeed. As even normies on reddit are starting to say:
Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Don't be unattractive
Words of wisdom. I'd live by those if I wasn't a trucel tbh