Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Me vs my former oneitis

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
This was my oneitis of over 10 years ago. But was thinking today how much her life mogs mine. We went to college together and the first job she got paid her more than I make at my job now all these years later. She also works for a government agency and is still there so I am sure she must now make over 100k or very close. Also she got married. Not sure if she had kids or not. Oh yeah, she lost some more weight so looks even better while i remain poor and ugly. Won’t even mention how she comes from a much better family and from a nicer neighborhood.

No idea the purpose of the thread, just had to vent some stuff from my head.

She's white and average looking, right?

Doubt she earns 100k. That's a lot for an early-mid career civil servant unless her position requires and she has an advanced degree.

Women cant lose.
Doubt she earns 100k. That's a lot for an early-mid career civil servant unless her position requires and she has an advanced degree.
You are underestimating the power of the hole :lul:

Women cant lose.

You are underestimating the power of the hole :lul:
Civil service pay in most jurisdictions is fixed to relatively rigid payscales precisely to prevent waste.

She's white and average looking, right?
Actually Sand and attractive.
It’s a good estimate. She started around 60k 10 years ago. So with annual raises I would say she is close to 100k. Plus whatever her husband makes they are life mogging the fuck out of me.

Yea as soon as i realize I won’t get to fuck her i realizeshe’s worthless junk and why would i have a oneitis for that?

Actually Sand and attractive.

It’s a good estimate. She started around 60k 10 years ago. So with annual raises I would say she is close to 100k. Plus whatever her husband makes they are life mogging the fuck out of me.
Comparing yourself to.a privileged class is pointless.

These cunts will get what They deserve , once all this " platitude of bullshit "
( society )Cracks down

Comparing yourself to.a privileged class is pointless.

These cunts will get what They deserve , once all this " platitude of bullshit "
( society )Cracks down
what izaya said in the first sentence of his post is true.if you think god could ever compare our lifes opportunities to the opportunities of these people you have to be insane.