Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Me tonight.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Kry6XFg.png

this guy is streaming ufc on his twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/lester_gaming

thats what i'm doing...

me tonight 
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png

would smash both the whores to a pulp of dark red flesh

me tonight: I am going to fap

Indari said:
me tonight 
33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png

BBY why did you rate Mirrai Nikki 3/10, did you make it to the ending?

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

yes, I saw it like 2 years ago it was too edgy for me

Tempus Edax Rerum said:

Man I loved Mirai Nikki. Easily one of my favorite anime of all time.

Yuno Gasai is the perfect girl for a typical incel.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Man I loved Mirai Nikki.  Easily one of my favorite anime of all time.  

You need to see Shinsekai Yori(from the new world)

Do you know good sites for dubbed, I'm looking for 1080p dubs, it's really hard to find dubs, and even harder to find 1080p dubs....I know these two websites, but they are missing dubs on some of the anime, and others are low quality...

the difference in experience when watching anime in 1080p and 720p is just beyond words.

https://9anime.is
https://www.masterani.me

the mainstream websites like kissanime have shitty servers,low quality,tons of ads.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Man I loved Mirai Nikki.  Easily one of my favorite anime of all time.  

Not a fan of yandere bitches

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
You need to see Shinsekai Yori(from the new world)

Do you know good sites for dubbed, I'm looking for 1080p dubs, it's really hard to find dubs, and even harder to find 1080p dubs....I know these two websites, but they are missing dubs on some of the anime, and others are low quality...

the difference in experience when watching anime in 1080p and 720p is just beyond words.

https://9anime.is
https://www.masterani.me

the mainstream websites like kissanime have shitty servers,low quality,tons of ads.

Just watch subs trust me you will get used to it. English dubs are mostly shit because they have low pool of voice actors to choose from so there is less talent and the same few actors get used in like every show so they all sound the same, there is less emotion in english dubs, and translating their lines to english and having to sync them to fit the lip animation makes them sound awkward. lots of good shows don't have dubs anyways

there are only a few shows like Baccano, Panty and Stocking and Space Dandy that sound better in English

Indari said:
Just watch subs trust me you will get used to it. English dubs are mostly shit because they have low pool of voice actors to choose from so there is less talent and the same few actors get used in like every show so they all sound the same, there is less emotion in english dubs, and translating their lines to english and having to sync them to fit the lip animation makes them sound awkward. lots of good shows don't have dubs anyways

there are only a few shows like Baccano, Panty and Stocking and Space Dandy that sound better in English

I use to watch subs, but I just can't immerse myself into the anime the same. Even after going through the adjustment period of getting used to reading subs.
It's just not the same experience for me, my focus is pointed at the text, even after the adjustment period, after you seemingly read the subtitles at the bottom of the screen in a nonchalant way, the immersion factor isn't the same.

And also, it is very important for me to watch anime in the highest quality possible, the level of immersion or experience you get out of the anime differs so much between a shitty 720p anime and a good 1080p recording of the same anime.

-----

I have no problem of having the same mediocre people voicing all of the anime.

cool story bro

@GoffSystemQB what you doing tonight

come back ryo this new guy is just a fake imitation of you bro

Mogs me at getting invited to parties. Nigga could've been slaying lmao this is why he left the forum :lul:

Mogs me at getting invited to parties. Nigga could've been slaying lmao this is why he left the forum :lul:
did you see his face? it was rough.

Mogga me bcs party