Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “Me or nothing” says the empathetic gender

Do women deserve to use their bodies for money?

• Yes

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • It’s lifefuel to see women seethe and complain about poor choices

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • It’s not lifefuel to see women seethe and complain about poor choices

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Using suicide for selfish reasons is something these cam sluts and fuckwad supporters would want. I dislike it when people use suicide especially if they’re accepted and loved in life like 95% of women are this low IQ gen-Z whore wouldn’t be fit to be a mom but wouldn’t try to prevent it.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/erinmhk/status/1521329589301264385

Now they believe in conspiracy theories about population control
8E050477 319F 4001 9ECD D7C8E3200CBF

[UWSL]Us incels over here dealing with being gatekept from friendships, jobs, relationships, and can’t even rely on family but she’s willing to kill herself over not being able to practice safe sex and get an unplanned pregnancy :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

Good :feelzez:
Trash takes itself out

This feels like a stereotype of borderline personality disorder bipolar whores :feelskek:

I agree with you.
2300 likes bruh

Leave to women to be a massive drama queen.

They are this determined to have consequence free sex with Chad JFL

Using suicide for selfish reasons is something these cam sluts and fuckwad supporters would want. I dislike it when people use suicide especially if they’re accepted and loved in life like 95% of women are this low IQ gen-Z whore wouldn’t be fit to be a mom but wouldn’t try to prevent it.

View attachment 607907

[UWSL]Us incels over here dealing with being gatekept from friendships, jobs, relationships, and can’t even rely on family but she’s willing to kill herself over not being able to practice safe sex and get an unplanned pregnancy :feelsUgh:[/UWSL]

I will celebrate if she kills herself

Doesn't matter, whether these cum guzzling sluts decide to have a kid or kill it, the hard working taxpayer foots the bill :feelsree:

So the abortion propaganda is the new soy thing

I’m sure these iPhone owning birds can afford to buy a condom. Rape should be a non issue i watched black widow 3 times.

View attachment 607907

Nothing of value would be lost

abortions are there to keep these whores being whores

they need these cam sluts to keep simps fueling into the system

THIS WORLD IS UTTERLY GYNOCENTRIC AT THIS POINT

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @ItsOver4cel @Rimiru @Izayacel @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper @lemon21 @Ritalincel @shii410 @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic

the world would certainly be a better place.

but we all know foid suicide = eating too many skittles

The nerve of the whores. "im going to help them control the population" JFL the mental gimnastics these whores do in order to be free of consequences when killing their offspring, in the long run i think it's kinda good cause imagine these whores being mothers.

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @ItsOver4cel @Rimiru @Izayacel @IchWillSterben @Edmund_Kemper @lemon21 @Ritalincel @shii410 @lonelycurry26 @Intellau_Celistic
I hope she kills herself, no one is forcing her to get pregnant in the first place.

You're not entitled to an abortion sweaty

You're not entitled to an abortion sweaty
imagine your avi would be pure in real life JFL:feelshaha::feelsclown:

this woman would get simps on a wimp , and slut around , for fun"

I hope she kills herself, no one is forcing her to get pregnant in the first place.
she gets pregnant ( what woman needs self controll these days? JFL ) and just gets an abortion.

just lol , (( They )) litteraly want Woman to be Sluts

she gets pregnant ( what woman needs self controll these days? JFL ) and just gets an abortion.

just lol , (( They )) litteraly want Woman to be Sluts
lol women get no consequence for actions. How hard is it to not be a slut

They are rewarded for their degenerate behavior , and called goddess while being a Fat Shit. Lol Woman are elevated and it shows
lol women get no consequence for actions. How hard is it to not be a slut

SMV-haver problems.
I can’t take them seriously

No one is stopping her from taking her own life, well, not me anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back