Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel me and the stacylite i pulled by being an incel subhuman looking fuck

• Thread starter Suicidal Schizoid
  • Start date
Suicidal Schizoid

Suicidal Schizoid

Mentalcel deity
★★★★★

Does he mog you inkwell?

Maybe there is light at the end of the barrell

ikr, personally i'm not sure whether he mogs me or not, Idk what I look like in motion but in still pics he mogs me i guess

That's Serge Gainsbourg, a very famous "french" singer/producer. He was also jewish, leftist, and very degenerate.

That's Serge Gainsbourg, a very famous "french" singer/producer. He was also jewish, leftist, and very degenerate.
Ofc I knew you guys would say this and I agree to an extent
But she's also an actress/singer/model and she kinda looks genuinely in love with him in every pic they're in so idk
I'm feeling hopeful today I guess

Ofc I knew you guys would say this and I agree to an extent
But she's also an actress/singer/model and she kinda looks genuinely in love with him in every pic they're in so idk
I'm feeling hopeful today I guess

She probably was

Its another context (France) and especially another generation

Even then, he was status maxxed and money maxxed. And back in the time women were marrying ugly men everywhere, it wasnt as taboo as today.

She also probably convinced herself that he was handsome, even though he obviously wasnt

She probably was

Its another context (France) and especially another generation

Even then, he was status maxxed and money maxxed. And back in the time women were marrying ugly men everywhere, it wasnt as taboo as today.

She also probably convinced herself that he was handsome, even though he obviously wasnt
So another case of status/betabuxx in an older time

I just thought it's interesting cause as a famous person herself, her options are better and she would've dropped him as soon as she got what she wanted from him, but nah she chose to date him for a decade and be some sort of 70's iconic couple

then again they eventually broke up so IDK

So another case of status/betabuxx in an older time

I just thought it's interesting cause as a famous person herself, her options are better and she would've dropped him as soon as she got what she wanted from him, but nah she chose to date him for a decade and be some sort of 70's iconic couple

then again they eventually broke up so IDK

I would not call this dude a betabuxxer though

She might have been famous but this dude was an idol at the time.

She was not using him, she was digging him

Fucking Jane Birkin man.... When i used to be a Semen Retention copper 4 yrs ago i had the most intense wet dream in my life ever where i fucked and came really hard inside her, then i woke up with my cock dripping load. I will never forget this wet dream, the sensations felt so dam n real, it is the closest thing i've experienced to making authentic love ever in my life.

His lower part of the face mogs mine very hard tho.

Last edited:
Gotta start auramaxxing
Literally no aura for your face dude. Only thing you will be able to attract by auramaxxing is 1/10 foids, old grannies and 50+ year old hags. I did Semen Retention in the past, younger Beckies and above literally got disgusted buy me when i had that "HighER vibration and aura."

Gotta start auramaxxing
Becoming a famous singer with a good voice seems pretty powerful in overcoming a disadvantage in looks. But you need to be popular (have your own style and be in a genre that is gaining popularity right now). And you can't sing like Meade Skelton you would need something more sensual otherwise women won't be interested.

old grannies and 50+ year old hags. I did Semen Retention in the past, younger Beckies and above literally got disgusted buy me when i had that "HighER vibration an
well how did this serge fuck have aura then

Becoming a famous singer with a good voice seems pretty powerful in overcoming a disadvantage in looks. But you need to be popular (have your own style and be in a genre that is gaining popularity right now). And you can't sing like Meade Skelton you would need something more sensual otherwise women won't be interested.
I'll put that as backup plan

Let me look for the Stacey.