Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Me and my dog chilling.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
IMG 20220219 130246

:cool:

Dogpill is so brutal.
This dog unironically mogs me :fuk:

your dog looks deformed + manlet.
Its over for him.
He will get mogged by chadogs like this one:
Shutterstock 345091346 komprimiert

cute bro,
dogz are great companionz.

I go out with mine and she runz while i get high af :feelsLSD:

thought about getting a husky or malamute but feel like I would be engaging in lookism IMO
Get a Maine coon cat, they are giga moggers, beautiful animals. I would but I already have 2 dogs and they would make problems.

Get a Maine coon cat, they are giga moggers, beautiful animals. I would but I already have 2 dogs and they would make problems.
It would be kinda like my avi lol

thinking about getting a dog for companionship/activity (I live alone) but gonna have to deal with hair, poop, pee, vet visits, etc. Still thinking about it cuz it's a lot of responsibility

It would be kinda like my avi lol

thinking about getting a dog for companionship/activity (I live alone) but gonna have to deal with hair, poop, pee, vet visits, etc. Still thinking about it cuz it's a lot of responsibility
Some breeds get sick less often, some more. Huskies need to run a lot every day so they need large yard. Puppies do shit and pee everywhere but if you take them regularly on walks they learn fast. Its very important for puppies to take all the shots to not get sick.

Some breeds get sick less often, some more. Huskies need to run a lot every day so they need large yard. Puppies do shit and pee everywhere but if you take them regularly on walks they learn fast. Its very important for puppies to take all the shots to not get sick.
i have 1 acre yard but would have to fence in 1 side. there goes 6 grand right there lol

I think I'd adopt a 2yr old dog so I wouldn't have to shit-train them. even then, there would be accidents

i have 1 acre yard but would have to fence in 1 side. there goes 6 grand right there lol

I think I'd adopt a 2yr old dog so I wouldn't have to shit-train them. even then, there would be accidents
Take a puppy, adult dog will be attached to previous owners and might run away. You have big yard so he will poop there.

Take a puppy, adult dog will be attached to previous owners and might run away. You have big yard so he will poop there.
mayb

gotta install a doggy door too bruh, this shit is gettin expensive lol

mayb

gotta install a doggy door too bruh, this shit is gettin expensive lol
Look on youtube diy videos, you might improvise something cheaper.

And people say we’re horrible monsters

It would be better if it was a gf, dogs get more pussy than we do.

It must suck getting mogged by your dog every time you're out with it. It gets more attention from foids than an ugly subhuman ever would. :feelsbadman:

It must suck getting mogged by your dog every time you're out with it. It gets more attention from foids than an ugly subhuman ever would. :feelsbadman:
True, few girls and bunch of kids asked me about the dog.

It would be good tactic to meet girls if I wasn't a subhuman manlet. :feelsohgod: Big butt momma brought her baby to pet the dog but payed zero attention to me, when she went home she said goodbye to everyone but ignored me even though I greet her with head like this.
Happy Whats Up GIF by Laff

It would be good tactic to meet girls if I wasn't a subhuman manlet. :feelsohgod: Big butt momma brought her baby to pet the dog but payed zero attention to me, when she went home she said goodbye to everyone but ignored me even though I greet her with head like this.
Happy Whats Up GIF by Laff

@Mecoja Cool dog. I want to get one like this below. :feelsjuice:

D1 Skin Problems

Damn id like to chill with a dog now

And eat chicken mc nuggies with him

When I’m older I’m gonna get a husky with blue eyes so I can lure in jbs:feelsohh::feelshehe:
you would get cucked by your dog.
you can wingman him and help him getting all the chicks :feelzez: