Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Me and Lycans mom decided he will ascend with a negress

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
Me and @Lycan mom decided that he is best suited for a negress. We will find him a negress to mate with and be happy. Lycan is excited about meeting his negress girlfriend.

She will be between 16 and 55 and weigh between 100-299 pounds. Also, she may or may not wear clean underwear

Good to know my cousin will finally get a boyfriend

Bunch of evil faggots

Me and @Lycan mom decided that he is best suited for a negress. We will find him a negress to mate with and be happy. Lycan is excited about meeting his negress girlfriend.

She will be between 16 and 55 and weigh between 100-299 pounds. Also, she may or may not wear clean underwear
dad please stop we talked about this I DONT WANT A NEGRESS :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Congratulations @Lycan she's beautiful :feelsautistic:

holy fuck for real? not photoshopped?
I think it might be photoshopped. Not 100 percent sure. I searched for sheboon images so the picture might be edited for comedic effect:feelshaha:

dad please stop we talked about this I DONT WANT A NEGRESS :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
It's the cheapest we could find on the local slave market in Congo

Yeah, @Lycan would cuck all the niggers:feelsaww: