Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Me after winning another race war against Asians like I always do.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
@Despicablecel Just accept it man, Arabs are the true aryans

I can give you the same rope as Hussein

You can meet the leader you worship so

You can meet the leader you worship so
IMG 20240610 030002

I can give you the same rope as Hussein
this faggot just spams comical arguments when im doing something else; then says he “won” and tags his butt buddies. Its funny he references suicide statistics when he would kill his family for a first world life

@SupremeSaint
@DarkStarDown

this faggot just spams comical arguments when im doing something else; then says he “won” and tags his butt buddies. Its funny he references suicide statistics when he would kill his family for a first world life
IMG 20240610 014839
HAHHA DIS ARABU SO JEALOUS OF ME. I AM SO HASUM AND WHITE PASSINGRU! JAPAN ALSO FIRST WORLDU!

china isnt there and many european countries are above japan. Why arent you saying cumskins are roping? I know youre white worshipping but this is something else. also, as ive said many times, arabs have religion, thats why they dont rope. Even africans rope less because of christianity and believing in voodoo; would you say they have it good? NE asia has less religious people than the west probably, so the fact they arent substantially higher, other than korea is extraordinary

china isnt there and many european countries are above japan. Why arent you saying cumskins are roping? I know youre white worshipping but this is something else. also, as ive said many times, arabs have religion, thats why they dont rope. NE asia has less religious people than the west probably, so the fact they arent substantially higher other than korea is extraordinary
IMG 20240610 014839
AYYY ARABU MAN. WHY YOU ARE NOT SAYING WHITU MAN IS ROPING. KOREA NUMBER ONE! WE ARE ROPING BECAUSE, NO RELIGIONU

wow the mods have decided that @Despicablecel's arguments were too weak and banned him, I guess the Arabs win definitively