Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

senses fail

senses fail

cant find a meaning if there isnt one
★★
18d 16h 34m
ManletHalfCurry said:
His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
For about 35 or so years that fucking cunt lied and allowed this innocent man to foot the bill of her promiscuity. This bitch needs far worse. Disemboweled through her whoring holes.
I mean props to him for keeping a level head. 4 (known) out of 5 kids you’ve been raising for most of your life aren’t yours and the whore still is adamant she did nothing wrong? I can’t say I’d be very level headed.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
195d 13h 20m
did he go ER? if not he deserved the cucking :feelzez:

Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★★
22d 18h 35m
turbocuckcel_7000 said:
these are the people who built the society we live in now

herp derp I just need to keep my head down and watch TV and everything'll be just fine, my offspring will DEFINITELY not be a bunch of sluts, incels and racemixers, many of which aren't even genetically related to me. keep on trucking!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8