Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over "Me [52M] just found out at least 4 of my 5 children [33F][30F][28M][24F][14F] are not mine. Wife [51F] wont say anything."

Reminder : this is what awaits you if you ever "ascend" :blackpill:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

ThERe is a reason why feminists banned patERnity test in many WestERn countries
France is one of them. You can't have a paternity test unless it's court ordered. There are ways to get around it however. 1 is to refuse to sign the birth certificate, which will make your wife take you to court, leading to a court ordered paternity test, or you can take a DNA sample of the baby and mail it to a private clinic in Belgium or Switzerland.

5 daughters from different Chads. People, this is why adultery was illegal.

The whore must have felt some regret at the end before she took the pills. That's as near to a silver lining as you can get. Sucks to be that guy, he thought he was doing everything right, and he was living my dream... for a while.

Society is going to change, as people wake up to the reality that the blackpill is real, and incels aren't the only ones affected by it. The only question is, how many stories like this one need to get shared on places like reddit, before that starts to happen?

@FrothySolutions This is what awaits you.

when will normfags wake up

Paternity tests should be included in the scheduled newborn screening tests. No man should ever be forced to unwittingly raise another man's child. It's harmful for both the man and the child.

If society actually gave a fuck about the welfare of men and the sanctity of their family life, they would make these tests mandatory. Instead a lot of countries have made it illegal. JFL

Last edited:
@FrothySolutions This is what awaits you.

How do you read the opening post in these Must Read threads? This is all I see.

Whores are such disgusting creatures. They should be castrated

How do you read the opening post in these Must Read threads? This is all I see.

View attachment 1057473
There's no "Click to expand" option? I have that option on mobile. Try changing the theme. That might work.

Especially some of the older themes from 2019 are faulty. Like one of the issues is it doesn't let you respond to profile posts.

Here's the full post:

tldr :
Eldest daughter of husband and father has an ancestry test, it shows that he may not be her biological father. A paternity test confirms this.

And so do paternity tests with the other children. They also come from different Chads :lul:

Last edited:
This is horrifying. And I agree:
Paternity tests should be included in the scheduled newborn screening tests. No man should ever be forced to unwittingly raise another man's child. It's harmful for both the man and the child.

If society actually gave a fuck about the welfare of men and the sanctity of their family life, they would make these tests mandatory. Instead a lot of countries have made it illegal. JFL

i notice a trend that people of this forum take notice of one event or fact, and extrapolate as if everyone behaved like this or must be judged by someone elses actions. ye some women are lying sluts, so what, choose wisely your partner, if you cant get a good one stay alone. i would guess this guy is an idiot for not noticing the children arent his and that hes wife doesnt love him.

this guy is such a pathetic motherfucking idiot. he deservess to self delete now :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Holy brutal, I'd rather be an incel than suffer this fate. This is more of a suifuel than being an incel for the rest of your life. But the oofy-doofy should've seen it coming. My condolences though.

Kill the wife and the 4 kids that don't belong to him in GTA 5

Someone is going missing on a boat trip

- How can I reassure my children this doesn't change anything between us?
- Is there anyway, anyway at all, you think I could or should save my marriage?
This is all you need to know, he got completely cucked!!
Probably his wife will just dump him and leave him raise the kids that are not even his own...

This is all you need to know, he got completely cucked!!
Probably his wife will just dump him and leave him raise the kids that are not even his own...
She commited suicide by overdose. She got off easy. May she be tortured in Hell for eternity.

i notice a trend that people of this forum take notice of one event or fact, and extrapolate as if everyone behaved like this or must be judged by someone elses actions. ye some women are lying sluts, so what, choose wisely your partner, if you cant get a good one stay alone. i would guess this guy is an idiot for not noticing the children arent his and that hes wife doesnt love him.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

tldr :

Shit like this is why people snap and commit acts of violence towards their wife. Most men didn’t just snap and become enraged with their wife for no reason. They loved their wife and dedicated their whole working career their blood sweat and tears for them and got betrayed/stabbed in the back and used. Imagine spending your entire life with someone paying their way and their childrens way only to find out they lied the entire time and cheated the entire time. No wonder men lose it and do drastic things. And then after the divorce where the woman still gets the house and your hard earned money, she’ll go and lie to your friends and family and blame you for it — and being the bluepilled fools they are so often they buy her warped solipsistic version of events hook line and sinker. Society is so innately biased against men now it is fucking unreal. Seen this shit happen with my own parents, most people are delusional.

Also women act like its stupid for men to care about body count and virginity — well bitch it’s an adaptation from nature that men seek chaste women because paternity fraud is one hell of a price to pay and a cheating partner is one awful thing to happen to you. Men care because they look for signs of loyalty and sexual restraint. Which are obviously good qualities for long term relationships. That village bicycle is probably more likely to have had someone else’s kids then claimed they were yours.

Last edited:
Growing up is realizing women are not good people

Brutal, but this might happen to ascendedcels because they have inferior genes. The foid is gonna use you for resources, and get the genes from chad.

from my experience with cucks reacting to "dirty shit", it's denial for no less than 5 years, followed by "estrangement" where she lives somewhere else, fucks whoever she wants, and he pays her a monthly stipend of several thousand dollars, for years while they "decide what to do". i've just mentally checked out at that point.
On point, JFL. But what other choice would he have than buy time? By the time he realizes he's fucked, he knows it's straight to the divorce court raping. How much of this is denial because he can't believe his wife could do this, and how much is "denial" because he's trying to buy time until the divorce court reaper?

true behind the scenes:
daughter foid: mom its time to break the heart of this white cuck. i have a plan to show off your slay move 30 years ago.

He is type of guy who will bully some inkwel for not having a family lmao

People who are posting on IT will be posting the same thing 10 years from now.
Only if they are blind and naive enough not to learn from this story. The lesson from this story is to always DNA test "your" children and never believe a single word that slithers out of a woman's mouth, especially when it comes to paternity. Another horrible thing is that they will likely never know who the fathers are unless they dig deeper with research. For all they know it could've been a family friend from their past or the young star athlete boytoy from across the street. The wife sounded like a stay-at-home mother, so it was likely someone who lived close by and the duped father potentially knew or ran across occasionally being none the wiser. This story is all kinds of fucked up. Bring back the death penalty for adultery and make DNA testing at birth mandatory or at conception even. Also, if you pay attention, you can tell that she knew for sure that the other four kids weren't his because she insisted on having the fifth because she felt shame and guilt from what she was doing to him.

1. How did your wife conceive your children? Our eldest daughter was not planned. All the others were planned. Each time we conceived several months after we started trying. Our first three planned children were both our ideas, while she pressured me into having our youngest. She was in her late thirties and wanted one last child before it was too late, and eventually I agreed. She was conceived several months after we started trying, too.
  2. Are you infertile? I don't know. I've never had a fertility test done. But the fact that none of our planned children are mine makes me think that I might be. I will have a fertility test as soon as possible.

She was in agreement to planning the first set of children because she knew if she wasn't having sex with him, he would figure out quickly that they were not his. The last child was just her guilt catching up with her over the years. From all of this I can deduce they were using birth control/condoms and in order to keep up the ruse without her husband figuring out she had to convince her husband to stop using birth control or the condoms that she wasn't using with the people she cheated with.

Last edited:
Only if they are blind and naive enough not to learn from this story. The lesson from this story is to always DNA test "your" children and never believe a single word that slithers out of a woman's mouth, especially when it comes to paternity. Another horrible thing is that they will likely never know who the fathers are unless they dig deeper with research. For all they know it could've been a family friend from their past or the young star athlete boytoy from across the street. The wife sounded like a stay-at-home mother, so it was likely someone who lived close by and the duped father potentially knew or ran across occasionally being none the wiser. This story is all kinds of fucked up. Bring back the death penalty for adultery and make DNA testing at birth mandatory or at conception even. Also, if you pay attention, you can tell that she knew for sure that the other four kids weren't his because she insisted on having the fifth because she felt shame and guilt from what she was doing to him.

She was in agreement to planning the first set of children because she knew if she wasn't having sex with him, he would figure out quickly that they were not his. The last child was just her guilt catching up with her over the years. From all of this I can deduce they were using birth control/condoms and in order to keep up the ruse without her husband figuring out she had to convince her husband to stop using birth control or the condoms that she wasn't using with the people she cheated with.
I take some of this post back because apparently none of the children were his as it turned out. I thought at least the youngest was his but nope.

I take some of this post back because apparently none of the children were his as it turned out. I thought at least the youngest was his but nope.
This is literal demonic behavior. Only cold, deliberate hatred and malice could led somoene to do this to a man, especially one who didn't do anything wrong.
If we lived in a sane society she would be flayed alive, as would the biological fathers

cucked by toilet while she sleeps around with other men fucking dumbass lol

This is literal demonic behavior. Only cold, deliberate hatred and malice could led somoene to do this to a man, especially one who didn't do anything wrong.
If we lived in a sane society she would be flayed alive, as would the biological fathers

Another guy had something similar happen to him a few months back.

His entire life has been a lie, I would kill the bitch, then rope.
He's guaranteed to go to prison anyway. She will try to take everything in the divorce, she will say he beat her, etc. He will miss an alimony payment and he'll end up in jail, they'll keep expecting him to pay alimony while in jail, and he'll be in jail forever. He might as well go to jail for a good reason, like slitting all their throats, in a video game.

the blackpill is real, and incels aren't the only ones affected by it.
Ironically, incels are the LEAST affected by it. The truest of trucels is better off than this quintuple-cucked lucky charms leprechaun.

100%
He is type of guy who will bully some inkwel for not having a family lmao
The ultimate burn when a married cuck mouths off: paternity test your kids.

As he said, they conceived months after starting to try. I think she clued in that he can't knock her up early on and started letting him try for a few months before going raw with someone else. It makes it that much easier to hide.

This definitely happens way more than anyone realizes, the woman figures out his swimmers are no good and starts looking for sperm donors behind his back. This is what happens when there is no death penalty for adultery. She has nothing to fear but a little bit of drama, and women actually like drama.

I also suspect that the woman accepts it's her who is infertile only after trying to get knocked up by other men and still failing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ThERopeCollector
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back