Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MDMA as a cope

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
I had some last night(not sure how many mg, but got me very high) along with some alcohol and that was the best I've ever felt. All my depression, anxiety, anger, and darkness were gone. I had so much life fuel pumping through me for several hours. The only drawbacks are that it's hard to get and you don't want to do it too often

Also the comedown of the next morning kills me, can’t do it any more.

You have a dealer? NTmogs me

Took it a couple of times aswell. Best expirience of my life so far ngl, i'm not to sure if you should really mix it with alcohol tho.

it actually removes loneliness and other problems

problem with it is i can't do it often

i wanted to do it in the past but then I realized it's probably just a cope. I'm too pussy to deal with the comedown anyway. Happiness isn't worth it if it comes with pain.

i wanted to do it in the past but then I realized it's probably just a cope. I'm too pussy to deal with the comedown anyway. Happiness isn't worth it if it comes with pain.
A few hours of true happiness is worth a lot to me

nice bro. my dealer have mdma but idk about the quality so im sticking with weed only..... maybe one day

Aye, i cannae be wasting all my serotonin in one go anymore. I don't get the same rush off them that i use to and the depression that hits you a few days later is soul destroying. You're watching tv an you see an advert to give money to help neglected animals, you're sitting wae a tear in your eye. Its nae good man. I use to love it back in the day, but I'm getting old, its shite.

why taking drugs to be happy when you can just embrace the pain?
happiness won't make you stronger

Was it real mdma or molly. I hear real mdma is far superior.