Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

MCU fell off but was it actually any good? What movie did you like?

M

Mantown

Greycel
I just saw the new Thor and it's embarrassing. People were losing their mind to this nothing movie and it got me thinking if MCU feels like it fell off, is there any movie that was actually good? Which ones did you really like? Or were they always bad? I'm not even sure I enjoyed an MCU movie. Feels like I wanted them to be something they are not (cool).

Is there any Marvel move that you look back on as a good movie?

Winter Solider was good

never seen any marvel shit since remi's spidermen movies

maby i watched the first ever iron man movie idk

nevermind i watched venom which was kinda disappointed in ngl like they dont even show blood kek

not a fan of DC but they are better, like the batman movies are awesome

I don't follow this normie shit

Only Marvel shit I've seen was the OG Spiderman trilogy and the first iron man ngl.

first Iron Man movie was good before it blew up into "universe", first Guardians of the Galaxy was also ok

I really liked Avengers Infinity War and the last Spiderman movie but the rest goes from average to bad. Specially after Endgame the MCU has gotten very bad, but anyway I lost interest in it long ago and just watch the most important movies. Even the Iron Man movies or Thor are bad.

chrome-I04xt-Tl-KOb.png

:p

I just saw the new Thor and it's embarrassing. People were losing their mind to this nothing movie and it got me thinking if MCU feels like it fell off, is there any movie that was actually good? Which ones did you really like? Or were they always bad? I'm not even sure I enjoyed an MCU movie. Feels like I wanted them to be something they are not (cool).

Is there any Marvel move that you look back on as a good movie?
All of them are retarded shit for faggot normies to drool over and be distracted.

is not
it's based on dc and marvel, soldier boy for example is based off captain murica
yeah i know that but like copy right wise i think it belongs to DC even tho yeah it dont happen in the DC universe