Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel McDonald's niggers near me don't serve diet coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
They want me to consoom 12 tbsp of sugar like a goy faggot in order to get diabetes and die

Drink water insell
This, all types of soda (pop, fizzy drinks, whatever you call them) is poison. Even diet soda which uses synthetic sweetners that were never meant to be in your body.

Don't consoom the liquid Jew!

Based. I've never liked soda, I don't think I've ever finished a drink of soda in my life. The carbonation has always bothered me so Ive been spared from the liquid jew
Used to be addicted to that stuff. I would drink an entire large bottle of ginger ale every day until I stopped last year.

Diet cola makes me dizzy for some odd reason

I can have diet energy drink, mtn dew etc tho

KRgP5X.gif
I do love me some diet dew. Going to stop at the gas station and buy a can of BANG (300mg caffeine) or maybe gfuel today

Drink apple jews instead

I've never tried bang or gfuel. I should try gfuel because I remember youtubers used to advertise it all the time in 2017 and since then it interested me but Im too lazy to try it

Bang just seems like a knockoff monster tho
Nah bang is way better than monster, double the caffeine and more unique flavours :ahegao:

gfuel is pretty good, I like the SONIC flavour ( see avi lol)

Dihydrogen Monoxide.