Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story mcdonald job

shringozi

shringozi

Banned
-
mcdonalds is a shitty place to work at, but it helps me with the bills, the rent, and the gear i use to play my hockey. i remember when i got into a argument with a angry customer, ended up with a shirt that had more stains than all of my bed sheets during puberty. she had yelled at me bc i had gotten her order wrong. she then ruined my normal mcdonalds tshirt. ketchup, mustard, coke, bbq sauce all over my shirt. fuck that bitch

what are some of YOUR crazy job stories or some shit

ps im too lazy with posts bc im always tired with practice and flippng burgers for like 15 bucks or something.

I approached a coworker at a job, asked her for her number and if she wanted to hang out after work because I liked our conversations, and she bursts out crying and shaking. She's muttering between sobs that she has a boyfriend and that she doesn't give out her number to strangers. I guess I was so ugly she thought I was going to rape her or something. After about 9 seconds of this a 6'4 giant black guy coworker comes walking over and I back away slowly, afraid that the foid would tell him that I'm harassing her and he would kick my 5'3 ass. I was later on fired from this job (foid managers), while all my coworkers kept their jobs. Do not approach at work.

I approached a coworker at a job, asked her for her number and if she wanted to hang out after work because I liked our conversations, and she bursts out crying and shaking. She's muttering between sobs that she has a boyfriend and that she doesn't give out her number to strangers. I guess I was so ugly she thought I was going to rape her or something. After about 9 seconds of this a 6'4 giant black guy coworker comes walking over and I back away slowly, afraid that the foid would tell him that I'm harassing her and he would kick my 5'3 ass. I was later on fired from this job (foid managers), while all my coworkers kept their jobs. Do not approach at work.
holy shit

holy shit
Yeah it sucked. I wasn't going to do anything. I'm not violent or aggressive, especially to women. But your personality does not matter when you are sub 8

i am a neet.can't imagine myself working to be honest.a few days being homeless would probably change my mind though.

Steal burgers

holy fuck that's brutal