Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel McConnell to Replace Feminist Judge

Overturning Roe v Wade would be a godsend.

Overturning Roe v Wade would be a godsend.
I never pray. But today and tomorrow I will be praying for them to overturn it. Today has been one of the best days of this year.

Lmfao the absolute rage of those reddit faggots gives me a boner. I could jack off to their seething tbh

If they overturn it for real, I would be happier than becoming a millionaire. Imagine the sheer amount of roasties using coat hangers, wasting thousands going oversees or underground clinics and even roping when Chad ditches a baby in em.

I swear I can't stand Reddit for more than one minute at a time.

In all seriousness, why do burgerfags hate abortion?

I want whores to suffer. As simple as that.
Their wretched crotch goblins would be a burden on the taxpayer.

Abortions are based, especially when poor people do it.

I wish I was aborted, would save me two decades of suffering.

Cope. Fuck the tax payer. The amount of money whores get from government welfare in USA is miniscule in comparison to the cost of raising a child.

I wish I was aborted, would save me two decades of suffering.
also imagine roasties roping over being pregnant, using coat hangers, protesting, using coathangers. Oh I can only get so erect

Cope. Fuck the tax payer. The amount of money whores get from government welfare in USA is miniscule in comparison to the cost of raising a child.

Consider indirect costs not directly related to welfare.

Education? Healthcare? Perhaps incarceration? Big ticket items.

based af, I want them begging on the street with Chad's spawn
it would be a dream come true. seeing single mother all over the streets begging for pennies was give far greater satisfaction than even ascending out of inceldom.

If they overturn it for real, I would be happier than becoming a millionaire. Imagine the sheer amount of roasties using coat hangers, wasting thousands going oversees or underground clinics and even roping when Chad ditches a baby in em.
It will basically be like what burgercels have to deal with for prostitution.

Because it encourages promiscuity. Banning abortion would mean foids under 30 actually have a risk of having a kid if chad fucks them, this risk might lower their standards and encourage monogamous relationships.

I just knew you would side with redditors on this issue. Abortion "empowers" roasties to ride the cock carousel with zero consequences you fucking idiot. Along with microchimerism resulting from abortions which gets zero research funding because of the potential implications of such a phenomenon, abortion is about as anti-male as it gets. This is not even mentioning the morality of killing unborn children, though this is a lesser issue in the grand scheme of things. The better question is why do you NOT hate abortion
Consider indirect costs not directly related to welfare.

Education? Healthcare? Perhaps incarceration? Big ticket items.
Money is fake anyway you faggot, the fed will just print more who gives a shit

Last edited:
Because it encourages promiscuity. Banning abortion would mean foids under 30 actually have a risk of having a kid if chad fucks them, this risk might lower their standards and encourage monogamous relationships.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Do you really think that normies and femoids are rational enough to consider the consequences of their behaviour? If not, then how does it decrease promiscuity?

Discrimination against subhumans is second nature to foids and that won't change.

Teenage pregnancy rates are higher in the Bible Belt -- states with less sex ed and with more restrictive measures on abortion -- than they are in the Northeast. If lowering access to abortion lowers promiscuity, I'm not seeing the numbers.

I just knew you would side with redditors on this issue. Abortion "empowers" roasties to ride the cock carousel with zero consequences you fucking idiot. Along with microchimerism resulting from abortions which gets zero research funding because of the potential implications of such a phenomenon, abortion is about as anti-male as it gets. This is not even mentioning the morality of killing unborn children, though this is a lesser issue in the grand scheme of things. The better question is why do you NOT hate abortion

Money is fake anyway you faggot, the fed will just print more who gives a shit
Oh look, just another clown. Killing an unborn kid is about as immoral as dumping a bunch of stem cells into a petri dish. Yawn.

Oh look, just another clown. Killing an unborn kid is about as immoral as dumping a bunch of stem cells into a petri dish. Yawn.
I'm a clown but you side with liberals and redditors on every single political issue. You're a chump and anyone with enough brain cells to rub together can see right through you.
Discrimination against subhumans is second nature to foids and that won't change.
Thats why foids shouldn't be allowed to choose who to sleep with. RBG was one of the most liberal/feminist justices of all time. Does everything have to be spelled out for you?

Last edited:
I'm a clown but you side with liberals and redditors on every single political issue. You're a chump and anyone with enough brain cells to rub together can see right through you.
I side with liberals in the sense that I'm farther to the left than Benito Mussolini is.

I'm not liberal enough for Reddit, too liberal for Stormfags. Oh well, this is what it feels like to be a truly enlightened person in a world of mouth-breathing retards.

I side with liberals in the sense that I'm farther to the left than Benito Mussolini is.

I'm not liberal enough for Reddit, too liberal for Stormfags. Oh well, this is what it feels like to be a truly enlightened person in a world of mouth-breathing retards.
Enlightened? Youre a fedora tipping pseudo intellectual. Rbg directly opposes our interests and yet you want to ride the fence so that you can claim to be above it all. Fuck you

Enlightened? Youre a fedora tipping pseudo intellectual. Rbg directly opposes our interests and yet you want to ride the fence so that you can claim to be above it all. Fuck you
JFL at the state of American democracy in 2020, where the first thing that happens when a member of the judiciary dies is that people start considering the political calculus. The Supreme Court should be an institution that rises above the partisan fray, but it's being ruined by snivelling little faggots like you.

Don't talk about "our" interests, I have little in common with you.

I'm a pseudo-intellectual who has membership in think tanks. But your mommy makes you hot pockets, that makes you the real king.

lol

Q

JFL at the state of American democracy in 2020, where the first thing that happens when a member of the judiciary dies is that people start considering the political calculus. The Supreme Court should be an institution that rises above the partisan fray, but it's being ruined by snivelling little faggots like you.

Don't talk about "our" interests, I have little in common with you.

I'm a pseudo-intellectual who has membership in think tanks. But your mommy makes you hot pockets, that makes you the real king.
0FA48959 FB10 465A 9641 32ECBAAC9E95

haha stupid hoe ain't getting her way

JFL at the state of American democracy in 2020, where the first thing that happens when a member of the judiciary dies is that people start considering the political calculus. The Supreme Court should be an institution that rises above the partisan fray, but it's being ruined by snivelling little faggots like you
Nigger im just some nobody on the internet. The supreme court has been operating as a proxy for politcal parties to push their agenda through for decades whether you like it or not.

Shes pretty much admitting what we already knew, clinging to life so that trump couldnt replace her. If she had any dignity she would have stepped down years ago, though shes a frigid kike bitch and is rotting in hell now

The supreme court has been operating as a proxy for politcal parties to push their agenda through for decades whether you like it or not.

It shouldn't be. And yes, political parties have had such an agenda for years, but that hasn't escalated until now -- Senators have long been willing to vote for qualified nominees even when the nomination comes from a POTUS of the opposing party. Roberts, Breyer, Souter, Kennedy, Scalia, and RBG herself are the ones I can think of who received 80, or even 90+ votes during their confirmation hearings. Now from here on out every nomination is going to be a party-line vote.

It shouldn't be. And yes, political parties have had such an agenda for years, but that hasn't escalated until now -- Senators have long been willing to vote for qualified nominees even when the nomination comes from a POTUS of the opposing party. Roberts, Breyer, Souter, Kennedy, Scalia, and RBG herself are the ones I can think of who received 80, or even 90+ votes during their confirmation hearings. Now from here on out every nomination is going to be a party-line vote.
Thats what happens when supreme court rulings set precedents that must be followed as gospel in the lower courts. You get the judiciary holding a disproportionate amount of power when it comes to law making in this country and the political duopoly would be fools to not take advantage. Abortion, gay marriage, racial integration, endless liberal bullshit was pushed through the supreme court and it needs to be reversed

Last edited:
Thats what happens when supreme court rulings set precedents that must be followed as gospel in the lower courts. You get the judiciary holding a disproportionate amount of power when it comes to law making in this country and the political duopoly would be fools to not take advantage. Abortion, gay marriage, racial integration, endless liberal bullshit was pushed through the supreme court and it needs to be reversed
What's wrong with racial integration?

Attachments

• 00FFD503-2833-4F60-AAFE-3A5902E599D0.jpeg
    00FFD503-2833-4F60-AAFE-3A5902E599D0.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 11
Absolutely based

more prisoners, more healthcare leeches, more crime is all good
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/09/trump-supreme-court-list-names-410919

Fuark Ted Cruz may become next court Justice. I really am praying.

So I decided to take a nap at like 6ish PM and I woke up at midnight to the world thats more based than the one I went to sleep in

giphy.gif

How could this be

Trump always wins though, I dont know how he does it but everything always works out for him somehow, its why I believe that luck genetics are real, some people like me are just born unlucky and through sheer effort manage to have a bearable but still pathetic existence, meanwhile guys like Trump just coast through life with everything working out in their favor

If he's gonna do it, he better move fast. Because if anything's gonna scare Biden voters into braving the polls, it's this.

Absolutely based

So I decided to take a nap at like 6ish PM and I woke up at midnight to the world thats more based than the one I went to sleep in

giphy.gif

How could this be

Trump always wins though, I dont know how he does it but everything always works out for him somehow, its why I believe that luck genetics are real, some people like me are just born unlucky and through sheer effort manage to have a bearable existence, meanwhile guys like Trump just coast through life with everything working out in their favor
Luck genes definitely are thing. Trump has fucked many things up but he always make it through no matter the obstacles in his ways.

I have seen this in my own life. Some men uglier than me some how get decent gf and moneymax with ease. Like everything just flows in their favor

EDIT: Also, best believe if Biden wins they're gonna look into expanding the Supreme Court to throw off the bias. You think Biden's too centrist to do it, but Biden's not doing the doing. Harris is.