Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel McBros it's our summer: $5 meal deals this season

lennox

lennox

Ticking timebomb
The promotion will include four items for $5 — a McChicken or McDouble, four-piece chicken nuggets, fries and a drink — and will run for roughly a month, beginning on June 25
I'm going to be at McDonalds every day at lunch for my 5 dollar fill-up.
And I'm going to get to know the cashier girl very well. What are you doing this summer?

Inspired by this thread:

I'll be doing the same. McDonald's is based. Thanks for letting me know about this deal brocel

I will definitely be eating McDonalds more then. It's already one of my favorite fast food places and that deal just makes it even better. It will be a Mcboy summer.

Wendy's had that deal, was $5 for a double stack, nuggets, fries and a drink. Now it's $6.

It sounds like Wendy is getting fucked by The Ronald
Wendy's double stack and their cheap chicken sandwich are superior to McDonalds's comparable offerings. But now that they changed it to $6 I never get that deal anymore.

Wendy's double stack and their cheap chicken sandwich are superior to McDonalds's comparable offerings. But now that they changed it to $6 I never get that deal anymore.
Your budget is only 5 bucks? Over for dollarshortcels

Your budget is only 5 bucks? Over for dollarshortcels
Not quite. Rather the deal is worth it for $5 as it's just $2 more for 4 piece nuggets, small/junior fries and a small drink when I would get the double stack itself. At $3 extra it's not such a great anymore, so I'd rather get two double stacks at that price, or mix and match from other fast food drive thrus. I hope that this clarifies the matter.

Not quite. Rather the deal is worth it for $5 as it's just $2 more for 4 piece nuggets, small/junior fries and a small drink when I would get the double stack itself. At $3 extra it's not such a great anymore, so I'd rather get two double stacks at that price, or mix and match from other fast food drive thrus. I hope that this clarifies the matter.
Thanks Uggo Autismo, you're right on. I think I've really let myself down, not looking into the value proposition of fast food meal deals

I'm waiting for coupons myself.

Me and my friend got this yesterday.