Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW mayowhore dancing and gets hit by car (with aftermath!!)

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★

bitch got fucked up @Dr. Autismo

That’s what she gets for not dancing on my daedric sword.

Lifefuel, saved; she looks like the jokER with her bloodied face. :feelshaha:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Looks like a fucking comedy skit. Perfect camera angle, perfect timing, perfect cutaway. Just amazing.

Even that dude running at the end and the camera shaking. :lul:

Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Lifefuel, saved; she looks like the jokER with her bloodied face. :feelshaha:
Lived a clown, died a clown. Jokes write themselves, and this one's punchline made me die of laughter!

They should've let me have her before taking her away in that ambulance

This looked like a scene you’d see in a show like Family Guy. It was actually comedy how it happened. I still can’t figure out why the car driver just straight up ran into her like she was a bowling pin though. Did the car driver just finally snap and decide to go ER on her? That’s the only logical explanation I can think of

This looked like a scene you’d see in a show like Family Guy. It was actually comedy how it happened. I still can’t figure out why the car driver just straight up ran into her like she was a bowling pin though. Did the car driver just finally snap and decide to go ER on her? That’s the only logical explanation I can think of
Reminds me of Brian's death

I like how the lounge is turning into bestgore

Thoughts and prayers
FF7D1123 B520 45E9 8D59 F9EA11163BF4

I love seeing white whores get knocked off the pedestal white cucks put them on and back down to earth.

She looks wet...

I love seeing white whores get knocked off the pedestal white cucks put them on and back down to earth.
White whores are the serpent's head that needs to be cut off. I wish I could make them all die a slow and excruciatingly painful death in GTA 6. All the plights of men are because of them. Fucking sack of foul shites.

The moment she get hit you can kinda see that she's still smiling. She hasn't realized she got hit by a car. That's what happens if you chase social media clout.

Sweet, that was very satisfying to watch thank you :feelshaha: