Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill mayos seething at JBC currycel with looksmatch white girl

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-

What a bunch of pieces of shit, annoying as fuck, harassing the poor guy for no reason

Good for him, curry man.

Technically he's not currycel though. Chadpreet now, netting a whitefoid.

rape on the first date :soy:
omg bro how'd u get a white girl:soy:
*fat white faggot donates* "its white boy summer 20201 bitches blah blah*:soy:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:and when the poor curry looks so pissed off jfl, and the white girl is literally hugging him jfl,looking at this reminded me how lonely I am
Good for him, curry man.

gigachadpreet mogs me now
What a bunch of pieces of shit, annoying as fuck, harassing the poor guy for no reason
ik ffs normies cant handle seeing a low smv man with a girl that mogs him

Niggas need to stop worshiping white girls like lmao. What's so weird with an ethnic being with a white girl? Its not like they are goddesses or some shit. :feelskek:

Just brutal. That girl probably will fuck a Chad after seeing his BF get mogged like that.

this is what happens when you're able to get a gf but other men percieve you as low-value.
normies,chads and females will do all they can to ensure that you won't be able to reproduce and her female friends, for example, will say to the girl something like "hey stacy, X is a loser and you should dump him" and after enough social conditioning the girl will evetually leave the guy.
remember that everyone wants you to fail.

i assume the ethnics will not rush to scream 'inceldom discussion' about this one

just promote racemixing bro, it helps incels get laid, just like the rest of globalism :feelsthink:

Why are people defending this curry? This curry would 100% mock us for being virgin, this is just to remember that he is not as good as he thinks he is. The more hopeless and lonely men, the better for us.

JFL at feeling pity for sexhavers like him, they despise us

Why are people defending this curry? This curry would 100% mock us for being virgin, this is just to remember that he is not as good as he thinks he is. The more hopeless and lonely men, the better for us.

JFL at feeling pity for sexhavers like him, they despise us

darkies spread some bs about how no one should identify with their race as a whole, but they do identify with other darkies slaying or mixing into another country, basically going WE WUZ SLAYAZ on a fucking incel forum

i assume the ethnics will not rush to scream 'inceldom discussion' about this one

just promote racemixing bro, it helps incels get laid, just like the rest of globalism :feelsthink:

Niggas need to stop worshiping white girls like lmao. What's so weird with an ethnic being with a white girl? Its not like they are goddesses or some shit. :feelskek:
I don't know brocel.
I'm like that too now.
Only Germanic and Slavic whoresties for me.

JBC Mogger @pp183

Like @chudur-budur says, everything related to curries is related to inceldom.

Despite getting laid he's more incel than whitecels here.
He is only more incel than fakecels, he isn't more incel than any true incel here, regardless of his race

this is what happens when you're able to get a gf but other men percieve you as low-value.
normies,chads and females will do all they can to ensure that you won't be able to reproduce and her female friends, for example, will say to the girl something like "hey stacy, X is a loser and you should dump him" and after enough social conditioning the girl will evetually leave the guy.
remember that everyone wants you to fail.
high IQ, this is precisely the problem. Even if a miracle occurs, you are still swimming against the current.

That curry looks a lot like me. Maybe I would have a chance if I wasn't stupid and had good social skills.

People like an underdog story

Manlet and curry, no face for ethnicity and height.

high IQ, this is precisely the problem. Even if a miracle occurs, you are still swimming against the current.
see the posts in this thread.
even incels(who should have empathy for low-value males since they're exactly like them) are trying to say that this subhuman is the enemy.
really bro, don't trust anyone, not even the fellow incels

darkies spread some bs about how no one should identify with their race as a whole, but they do identify with other darkies slaying or mixing into another country, basically going WE WUZ SLAYAZ on a fucking incel forum
Yeah, these people saying no one should identify as one race, and that there is only one race (human race :feelstastyman: ), are normally BBC moggers who take out a lot of white foids with them. That's why whites foids are the worst, you need to be retarded to think white foids are the most moral/pure foids, they are the opposite of it
No, he's more incel than the truest of the truecels here, because he's curry.
Yeah, very incel tbh.

But honestly, heightpill and racepill are very overrated here, while facepill and NTpill are very very underrated, face is what matters the most, NT matters a lot too

Last edited:
even incels(who should have empathy for low-value males since they're exactly like them) are trying to say that this subhuman is the enemy.
Ikr, It makes no sense to attack this guy. I feel bad for him and I don't give a shit what anyone says plus I doubt the relationship will last long anyways

He is only more incel than fakecels, he isn't more incel than any true incel here, regardless of his race
insane cope, if that guy has had a girlfriend he's probably had more

also looks like a faggot that does nothing but sit in front of the mall on his phone, maybe get on a Zoom class once in a while

there's people here who've been in the workforce for decades and don't have shit to show for it
That curry looks a lot like me. Maybe I would have a chance if I wasn't stupid and had good social skills.
yeah that guy seems really socially skilled JFL

insane cope, if that guy has had a girlfriend he's probably had more

also looks like a faggot that does nothing but sit in front of the mall on his phone, maybe get on a Zoom class once in a while

there's people here who've been in the workforce for decades and don't have shit to show for it
I didn't understand your thinking, you said I was coping, but your comment agrees with me (that he is not incel)

Rage fuel tbh. Reminds me of my inaction against bullies. Just yesterday I went to McDonald's and a pack of three white normies laughed at me for meeting the waitress halfway because of a misunderstanding, and I did nothing. I should have poured my soda on them, see how they liked that.

I didn't understand your thinking, you said I was coping, but your comment agrees with me (that he is not incel)
that's because this forum regularly bans whites without any proof of relationships while letting BBC moggers like FaceAndLMS post as much as they want even if they've had relationships

muh muh racemixing, curries are aryan so therefore it isn't racemixing

Just brutal. That girl probably will fuck a Chad after seeing his BF get mogged like that.
cope jfl, she was grabbing onto him, idk why tf that foid even liked that currycel as much as she did.
Like @chudur-budur says, everything related to curries is related to inceldom.

Despite getting laid he's more incel than whitecels here.
True, it was by a in a chance of million that currycel got a white gf
that's because this forum regularly bans whites without any proof of relationships while letting BBC moggers like FaceAndLMS post as much as they want even if they've had relationships
:soy::soy:
low smv males who are more like incels but ascend always get spat on here

I'm always happy for currycels tbh. Good for him.
--A Mayocel

JFL at trying to live vicariously through some random other curry that managed to get a gf. She probably dumped him out of embarrassment after this

same tbh
JFL at trying to live vicariously through some random other curry that managed to get a gf. She probably dumped him out of embarrassment after this
lol, she was hugging him tightly i d k how this guy even got a white girl who mogs his smv to the dirt.

Why is the white in the video behaving like a nigger?

That couple is like a literal unicorn.

You see this is how insecure a lot of white dudes are.

They literally swim in all of the white pussy and all the ethnic (mostly noodle) pussy and yet a lot of them get mad at the very few black, brown, or Asian dudes you see with white foids.

I guarantee you white males with ethnic females are far more common than the reverse.
Btw where did u find that video? I'd like to know the context. Seems kinda fake.

Last edited:
Why is the white in the video behaving like a nigger?
because acting normie is acting like a nigger

They literally swim in all of the white pussy and all the ethnic (mostly noodle) pussy and yet a lot of them get mad at the very few black, brown, or Asian dudes you see with white foids.

I guarantee you white males with ethnic females are far more common than the reverse.

Btw where did u find that video? I'd like to know the context. Seems kinda fake.
its from a live stream the live stream is from smooth sanchez

its from a live stream the live stream is from smooth sanchez
He's a spic-cel. He's not mayo.
malik-sanchez-48.jpg

Smooth Sanchez

No, you can act normie without being a loud and obnoxious chimp nigger that screams to couples and tries to grab everyone's attention.

Good for him, curry man.

What's up with the cucked double standards on this website? Are you guys really soys who support racemixing and normalfags?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Good on the brown man :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Another retard. You literally swim in Asian pussy because Asian countries have no white people whatsoever. Then you go live in majority white countries and bitch about the fact that majority of white people are not racemixing.

What's up with the cucked double standards on this website? Are you guys really soys who support racemixing and normalfags?
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: Good on the brown man :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Another retard. You literally swim in Asian pussy because Asian countries have no white people whatsoever. Then you go live in majority white countries and bitch about the fact that majority of white people are not racemixing.
I support racemixing.
I'm an ugly ricecel with a cumskin fetish kek.