Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media mayonigger tries to go TND with bb gun, gets whooped!!

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★

dylann roof from temu

Neither of them can fight

mom can we get dylann roof?
no we got dylann roof at home
dylann roof at home:

White boi can never catch a break! Mogged again!

Blacks have evolved immunity to conventional weapons! White nationalist movement in shatters!

Blacks have evolved immunity to conventional weapons! White nationalist movement in shatters!
Bear Maze might work for the eyes, Then the white man
can run to safety, Hopefully he doesnt call his backup.

Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

Stop posting nigger propaganda.

Just gonna leave this here

20%
View attachment 1164741

Just gonna leave this here
BBC is a man with high test

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long hair

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time

simping over the race that has outcasted and left you abandoned to a cruel life of inceldom
How was I simping? Don't go on a tangent, I was just pointing out some facts: Not to mention, normshits of my race at least won't chimp out on me & will leave me alone.

How was I simping? Don't go on a tangent, I was just pointing out some facts: Not to mention, normshits of my race at least won't chimp out on me & will leave me alone.
Your lonely life is partially caused by white normies & simps. White normies support illegal immigrants and women's rights. They are not your friends. If you are LTN atleast you would have betabuxxed a virgin foid if you were born 60 years ago. They stole this life from you.

Unfair. Nigger has home advantage on land

Your lonely life is partially caused by white normies & simps. White normies support illegal immigrants and women's rights. They are not your friends. If you are LTN atleast you would have betabuxxed a virgin foid if you were born 60 years ago. They stole this life from you.
4chan-jewish-people-antisemitism-anonymous-judaism.jpg

Only pro white racebait is allowed here

How is that Jewish in any way
assusming that that nig normies, sandnig normies, gook normies will threat him better, it's sucks to be incel, it's sucks to be incel as ethnic minority far more

@Chudpreet

assusming that that nig normies, sandnig normies, gook normies will threat him better, it's sucks to be incel, it's sucks to be incel as ethnic minority far more

@Chudpreet
I didn't assume that.

Only pro white racebait is allowed here
I thought you were White yourself?

And nah, more than half of the racebait here is done by ethnics.
I know this- White foids are some of the biggest race traitors on this planet, since they vote for illegal immigration, SJW policies, etc. & normies often reinforce this: However, I'd rather live around people of my own race, since on average they treated me better compared to ethnic normies.

Also, I'd rather not get jumped by niggers.

I didn't assume that.
You did, my bro never said that white normies are his friends, just that non white ''people'' will threat him even worse, all humans wants to with people similiar to them

I didn't assume that.
You did, my bro never said that white normies are his friends, just that non white ''people'' will threat him even worse, all humans wants to with people similiar to them
Exactly, that's my whole point, literal scientific research can support this:
The results indicate that preference for own-race faces is present as early as 3 months of age
A recent functional magnetic resonance imaging study by Golby, Gabrieli, Chiao, and Eberhardt (2001) provided evidence that this recognition bias is accompanied by a race-dependent neural activation pattern. Using a recognition paradigm, these authors found higher activation in response to own-race than to other-race faces in specific face-sensitive regions of the adult brain.

simping over the race that has outcasted and left you abandoned to a cruel life of inceldom
You’re from Australia or something, right? I dare you to relocate to some filthy pajeet or Paki neighborhood, you’ll be longing to return to your white area in no time

You’re from Australia or something, right? I dare you to relocate to some filthy pajeet or Paki neighborhood, you’ll be longing to return to your white area in no time
He's not even White, he's rice I think: If he is White, he's just a cuck.

he is smarru dicku, smarru eyes nationalist, they hate whites just hindu dindu or niggers

not an argument
Just like what you said to me earlier about "simping for muh race that is responsible for my inkweldom"

No, I just would rather live around people who at least see me as one of them, and won't try & jump me.

I also like how you avoided the question.

It's all fun and games until the niggers get shot in the eyes and are screaming and crying on the ground while there throats get slashed...