Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Mayo college professor brutally blackpills ricecels on how worthless they are

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just lol at how casually he racepills all these zoomers, this man deserves a medal :feelshaha:

you mog me if you have the mental fortitude to watch that

That was... unpleasant to watch.
But we need more of this tbh.
The blackpill spreading is good.

B-but muh K-pop surgerymaxxed fakeupmaxxed faggots. :feelshaha: Keep coping riceys.

@TheDarkEnigma do you feel bad for soy-eaters?. :feelsmage:

Based. But hey, according to IT/Redpillers/Bluepillers, the blackpill is just pseudoscience.

Why does this professor use fratboy language though?

:blackpill: but i don't get why tf he asks people on the stage to make his point??

My heart goes to the poor ricecels that got subjected to this utter mog in front of a live audience. :cryfeels:

[UWSL]White normies mog non-white norimes. The racepill is true that whites have higher SMV than their ethnic looksmatches.[/UWSL]
@TheDarkEnigma do you feel bad for soy-eaters?. :feelsmage:
Feel bad that their masculinity is getting taken away from them. But then again, it's making them remain bluepilled NPCs.

Feel bad that their masculinity is getting taken away from them. But then again, it's making them remain bluepilled NPCs
Chinks never had any masculinity. They're literal play by the book npc. Thier communist parties are the jews of asia and their men are cucks.

They deserve a worst fate than whites tbh :feelsjuice:

Chinks never had any masculinity. They're literal play by the book npc. Thier communist parties are the jews of asia and their men are cucks.

They deserve a worst fate than whites tbh :feelsjuice:
I don't think Asians are unmasculine because of soy. Not every Chinese supports the CCP or Communism, that's why many of them have moved out into Hong Kong and the West ever since Mao took over in order to start businesses and make more money compared to the poverty they used to live if they were rural peasant farmers.

There are still the rare Changs. But the average Asian normie is shorter and less masculine due to having less body hair, more neotenous/pretty boy features, less agressive/more subservient and less sexual dimorphism with females from the race.

Historically China had warriors and a proud military history.

So he's still teaching the same course?
View: https://youtu.be/KsWTFeP1hno

I'm always happy to see people like him spreading blackpill facts whereas normies seethe for him telling the truth

Just lol at how casually he racepills all these zoomers, this man deserves a medal :feelshaha:

Racepill has moved into the universities. @tehgymcel420 what do you think will happen when normie deathnics realize that’s it’s over for them?

Totally find with this, cuckservatives are fuming because of CRT, lmao

So he's still teaching the same course?
View: https://youtu.be/KsWTFeP1hno

I'm always happy to see people like him spreading blackpill facts whereas normies seethe for him telling the truth

Nose

"bro" "dude" "dawg". And this is where tax payers money goes to JFL.

The foids are trying to act nice jfl. None of them would touch the ricecel.

Still cope because he's implying that money can fix it. Those ricecels are probably thinking "it's ok i'll work super hard for the white man and make that money". Someone should let them know that there's actually no solution so they don't waste their time, otherwise they'll become servile wageslaves with false hopes.

It's disturbing how these ricecels expose themselves to such humiliation. Everything the professor is saying is 100% correct, yes, however there's no reason to simply stand there like a complete pussy faggot. Just get out of stage or something, who cares if the audience thinks they're immature for doing so? They need to understand they have nothing to lose at this point.

Ehh, I saw his videos before. He's spot on. Nice to see and hear the racepill discussed in a major university. Not that it matters to foids.

Its just the brutal reality and no amount of discussing it even in a major university like Penn State really matters in the end. Most non-Black men do not want black foids whatsoever. Unless she is a light skinned mullato. Most foids of all races do not want Asian men whatsoever.

If you're a bluepiller reading this, you instantly think, "wait, but I know this, know that, thats not true". Oh yea? Then why it just so happens that I lived a life of brutal loneliness and rejection all throughout my 20s and most of my fellow Asian brothers I come across in their 30s are single (as in not every other Asian guy I meet, MOST Asian dudes I meet are single). Besides that, its plain to see on the weekends rofl, Asian dudes walking around in groups while a lot of non-Asian dudes are with their dates. Noodlewhores literally everywhere with white dudes and occasionally the brown or black dude.

We get cucked by everyone, even curries as I have seen lately. Meanwhile I haven't seen an Asian dude with a non-Asian foid in a VERY long time.

And the Asian dudes with noodlewhores are FOBs 90% of the time.

We will continue to get racially discriminated against in the sexual marketplace and get cucked out of existence in America, UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Living lonely, bitter, sexless, and loveless until death.

Maybe even in East Asia one day. Actually, IT IS currently going on in some international enclaves/hubs in East Asia.

Last edited:
It's disturbing how these ricecels expose themselves to such humiliation. Everything the professor is saying is 100% correct, yes, however there's no reason to simply stand there like a complete pussy faggot. Just get out of stage or something, who cares if the audience thinks they're immature for doing so? They need to understand they have nothing to lose at this point.
True, I would've just left the stage jfl.

I bet they all sit in the back now. Brutal mog and he wasn’t even being rude about it. The foids must have all been shaking their heads in approval. Damn bro

Race based model for sexual attraction is low IQ

THEY COME BACK CHINA AND JOIN CCP PARTY GRANT THEM WIFE OF ALL COUNTRY AND ACQUIRE INTENT OF DOMINANCE ON WESTERN MAN

tenor.gif

I will not watch this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back