Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe we should live a striker lifestyle ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
So let's take as example the advise that incel's schould go to the gym right? idk why this is so common I guess it has multiple reason's

Thing is you can do that for years and still end up alone. So in that regards why even bother trying to find anyone if you can just chase perfection instead

After all if we needed sex then we could always hire someone for it, after all it's called the oldest profession for a reason

it's always better than falling in love during a global pandemic and ending up alone in the end. so why not try avoiding that by only working on your self so you can try to at least forget about other's

I was called selfish for it but really what else am I to do? Things become a lot easier when you don't need anyone if they don't like you they can go fuck them selves and besides a lot of you incels are weebs but you never heard about thing's like The Book Of Five Ring's (Witch I havend read btw)

Taking the periods off aint gonna make it more convincing :feelskek:

"go to the gym"
dont fall for this trap like I did