Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe we should become anti-natalist and support it.

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Faith,Justice,Hope
★★★
 105495967 samuel 02

And even if you make all of this(career etc.), it will be still not enough for finding your love because of your genetics. Others will say "It was all genetic bro, nothing is fair in this world.Just accept it.Did you learn it newly? You can't win with working in this world" But if you somehow ascend and if you create new incel child, hate cycle will continue even if you become rich. It is good if you want to take revenge from soyciety but bad for that kid. Because kid will have worse life like you or maybe much worser. We should encourage antinatalism to destroy human race and open door for natural eugenics.What is your opinion about this?

I already am.

I am anti natalist, mainly cause most parents are shit and end up raising their child to be miserable adults. We don't need more of those, or more children cause they're annoying as hell.

Plus my mentally ill parents gave me their mental illnesses and more!

eugenics cant exist because most humans are stubborn and refuse to acknowledge their own faults. I find salvation in accepting my inferiority, since its the truth. The truth is the only thing that matters in the end, no matter how much you try and escape it.

Even before I was redpilled, let alone blackpilled, I asked myself if I really wanted to have children considering how they'd inherit my awful genes. Now that I have the blackpill and the knowledge of how easy it is for parents to be shitty, especially "mothers", I'm fully anti-natalist. Sadly, the masses will keep breeding.

Already am. Bringing a child into this world considering my genes, human nature, and the situation that the world is in would be sentencing them to a life of torture.

I'm not enough of a cruel, heartless bastard to do that to my own flesh and blood.

Last edited:
You can't win with working in this world" But if you somehow ascend and if you create new incel child, hate cycle will continue even if you become rich. It is good if you want to take revenge from soyciety but bad for that kid. Because kid will have worse life like you or maybe much worser. We should encourage antinatalism to destroy human race and open door for natural eugenics.What is your opinion about this?
Yeah, I agree. Antinatalism makes a lot of sense. From what I've seen, many are starting to embrace it. I do not want to reproduce knowing full well that my child is going to suffer in this clown world:feelsclown:. Would rather be part of the antinatalistic movement to end this cycle of unnecessary suffering and pain.