Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Maybe we should be more encouraging to each other

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I think many of us can achieve normie tier looks with cosmetic surgery. I wish we could be more encouraging to each other in this way. There can be light at the end of the tunnel. We could even talk about our experience with Drs and such.
I feel we should encourage each other to ascend rather than bitch about fakecels of which there will always be here anyways.

no light for truecels

I think that's why looksmax.org was created, you are in the wrong place :feelsokman:

We could get land whales off badoo and be badoocels

I think many of us can achieve normie tier looks with cosmetic surgery. I wish we could be more encouraging to each other in this way. There can be light at the end of the tunnel. We could even talk about our experience with Drs and such.
I feel we should encourage each other to ascend rather than bitch about fakecels of which there will always be here anyways.
another day another looksfag.org member