Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

maybe they should make a incel movie

I

incel god

Banned
-
incel is walking down the school hallway minding his business when foids walk by and say, there is the incel! then they start laughing. incel lets it go and ignores it.
incel finally has had enough, he walks to the classroom with a lead pipe where the foids that were fucking with him are sitting, and goes postal.

Last edited:
They already made a bunch

They should hire ME to write it

Nobody would give money in Hollyweird to such movies.

In a bad light obviously
So this means they didn't make it for incels but for normies like all movies. I think OP was talking about movies showing incel's side of story.

So this means they didn't make it for incels but for normies like all movies. I think OP was talking about movies showing incel's side of story.
exactly, they just show us the way normies think of us

Whatever (1999) is a pretty good one

If kikelywood was to do an incel movie atm, they would cast a chad actor to play the incel, put plenty of bluepilled stuff, rewrite history and have a "incel gets a gf" end

incel is walking down the school hallway minding his business when foids walk by and say, there is the incel! then they start laughing. incel lets it go and ignores it.
incel finally has had enough, he walks to the classroom with a lead pipe where the foids that were fucking with him are sitting, and goes postal.
Klass (2007) is close enough to this

ive had an interest in making movies for a while now
maybe ill make one

If kikelywood was to do an incel movie atm, they would cast a chad actor to play the incel, put plenty of bluepilled stuff, rewrite history and have a "incel gets a gf" end
They would try to pass off a Chad with a shitty haircut + glasses as an incel.

They would try to pass off a Chad with a shitty haircut + glasses as an incel.
Exactly, and people would watch the movie saying "muh why can't he have sex, he's good-looking, it must be his personality :feelstastyman: "

EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP PLS
1)BETA UPRISING CANON VILLAIN IN NEXT BATMAN ARKHAM GAME
2)REMEMBER HISOKA FROM H X H FLIRTING WITH THAT GIRL FROM THE PHANTOM TROUPE? MAKE A CHARACTER WHO DOES THE SAME BUT IS LESS OF A CREEP AND GETS PERMA REJECTED (AS MORE OF A NEARCEL TYPE) BUT JUST AS A SIDE ELEMENT OF A STORY I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE THESE PICK YOUR COPE TYPE MOVIES/SHOWS. IT'S LITERALLY WHAT HALF OF ALL ANIMES ARE AND IT'S SO FUCKING CHEAP
____
joker was our movie

It would be pretty boring

Chrome 2020 11 20 23 39 04