Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe the way you behave influences smv

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
I'm weird in a way that even if I had a pretty face I would be rejected
or the halo of being beautiful would make me never be like that

Last edited:
for being rejected even if you are a chad you must be mentally retarded or with a very serious autism, if you have a bad personality and you are a chad it's demonstrated that you don't have any problems

If you have a bad personality and you are a chad it's demonstrated that you don't have any problems
Bitch you say what?

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

for being rejected even if you are a chad you must be mentally retarded or with a very serious autism, if you have a bad personality and you are a chad it's demonstrated that you don't have any problems
what if your chadlite?

If you're chad no matter what you do is going to be seen as favorably, but maybe if you're ugly and behave in a non autistic way you would have a better chance than if you're autistic

bluepill shit

Bitch you say what?

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg
demonstrated by this :blackpill: the "you have a bad personality" :soy: theory is pure bullshit because foids want to fuck with criminals only because they are good looking, also we have a good personality in real life, we vent only here, so we are single and virgin only cause the hypergamous foids

chadlite+ are exempt from this

but even as a normie or a high tier normie, if you aren't nt it's pretty difficult.

It does, but there’s only so much it can improve starting from the foundation your appearance gives you.

demonstrated by this :blackpill: the "you have a bad personality" :soy: theory is pure bullshit because foids want to fuck with criminals only because they are good looking, also we have a good personality in real life, we vent only here, so we are single and virgin only cause the hypergamous foids
True, it's still amazing how they act like all surprised when they read some incel in the internet say "I hate women" while objectively having every reason to do so. We are literally the dog that was taken out of the car.

If you are not completely crippled in your head a bad behavior is not a problem. It is often possible to change it, too. Too many men have a very strange or bad behavior and they fuck foids. :forcedsmile:

Women can tell when incels & simps are desperate for sex by the way they behave, which tells them you weren't preselected. Why they were they not preselected? Because of they're not Chads.
Granted, if you act like you have nothing to lose and sound like a fun time, they'll be more reciprocal to you, but you have to stand out physically, which 80% of us can't do.

True, it's still amazing how they act like all surprised when they read some incel in the internet say "I hate women" while objectively having every reason to do so. We are literally the dog that was taken out of the car.
they're irrational, no one hate something random, the hate has always a reason, no one wake up and say "I hate women" because he want to do random.. we all were bluepilled, we all have been badly rejected by foids.. if only a single foid out of the hundred of attempts we have done had given us a single fucking possibility now we were happy and we would not have hated women

Your looks determine your behavior

Very bluepilled post.

they're irrational, no one hate something random, the hate has always a reason, no one wake up and say "I hate women" because he want to do random.. we all were bluepilled, we all have been badly rejected by foids.. if only a single foid out of the hundred of attempts we have done had given us a single fucking possibility now we were happy and we would not have hated women
Greatest truths have never been spoketh, fellow Blessedcel.

rodger.png

Now it's ovER, the whore of Babylon shall pay, may the Holy Pyres of Wrath incinerate to dust all heretics that deny the Almighty Blackpill.

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Last edited:
Greatest truths have never been spoketh, fellow Blessedcel.

rodger.png

Now it's ovER, the whore of Babylon shall pay, may the Holy Pyres of Wrath incinerate to dust all heretics that deny the Almighty Blackpill.

:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

ovER