Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Maybe she got tired of your negativity."

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
The title is a response from my mom when she was guessing why my case manager didn't show up or contact me in any way today. I still get told to be and think positive, as the pool of good things in my life slowly evaporates. When I started my current job 5 years ago; I had 2 close friends and was debt free. Now, I lost one of my friends, and owe my parents 370-670 dollars because of the medical marijuana edibles I need to be able to cope with my job that I do in order to get money said edibles as well as food and snacks.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★
29d 18h 9m
Getting high as an incel is a prerequisite to enduring this shit-tier existence.

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Former IT helper from 10th to 12th grade
★★★★★
25d 5h 0m
Yikes! DOn't be so negative sweetie :feelskek:

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
5d 16h 12m
The title is a response from my mom when she was guessing why my case manager didn't show up or contact me in any way today. I still get told to be and think positive, as the pool of good things in my life slowly evaporates. When I started my current job 5 years ago; I had 2 close friends and was debt free. Now, I lost one of my friends, and owe my parents 370-670 dollars because of the medical marijuana edibles I need to be able to cope with my job that I do in order to get money said edibles as well as food and snacks.
Age?

gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Hope is Cope
★★
61d 5h 0m
Your parents sound horrible.

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
57d 4h 1m
You still have one friend at least

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★★★
109d 15h 41m
Owe parents ? No way you’ll pay them back on time right?

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★★
20d 22h 30m
My parents would sell their organs before thy would ask me to pay them anything back. I can't imagine having cold parents in this cold world.

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
12d 10h 36m
Incels should be given tax rebates or living allowances much like a disability allowance. Given that incel males aren't properly allowed their place in society and have their life options restricted it only makes sense that we should have some extra helping money to help with copes and whatnot. Being ugly can quite literally inhibit and disable your ability to live a normal, happy and accepted life. A spoke to a woman on twitter around a month ago who actually saw merit with this idea too. Agreed that reject males should be given a break in terms of some financial aid due to the life hurdles that come with being an reject who's fought by society every step of the way

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
30d 21h 25m
I fucking hate forced positivity. Nobody EVER fixed their life by deluding themselves that their situation was better than it actually was.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
Owe parents ? No way you’ll pay them back on time right?
There's no specific time limit. If there were, the first $300 would be WAY overdue because I was supposed to pay it off when I get my tax refund. I'm still waiting on that damn thing nearly 6 months later!

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
I fucking hate forced positivity. Nobody EVER fixed their life by deluding themselves that their situation was better than it actually was.
My case manager showed up later, and just said that everybody has problems, I just seem to choose to wallow in misery. Yes, this was AFTER I told her about how my pool of positive things to think about is slowly drying up.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
My parents would sell their organs before thy would ask me to pay them anything back. I can't imagine having cold parents in this cold world.
That reminds me that my dad actually said to my face that he doesn't have sympathy for me because I don't make enough money. :feelshaha:

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★
20d 17h 34m
A big reason you're even an incel is probably your parents. You need to find a way to move out asap

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
30d 21h 25m
My case manager showed up later, and just said that everybody has problems, I just seem to choose to wallow in misery. Yes, this was AFTER I told her about how my pool of positive things to think about is slowly drying up.
>Everybody has problems
A mile in our shoes, a decade in our skin, anyone telling us these platitudes would fucking rope.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
A big reason you're even an incel is probably your parents. You need to find a way to move out asap
Move out with their permission, you mean; because I am 26 years old and they will not take me anywhere related to learning how to drive because they deemed it to be too dangerous. It was already over for that when they made 16 year old me wait for my 11 year old sister to turn 16 before they'd attempt to teach me how to drive.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
>Everybody has problems
A mile in our shoes, a decade in our skin, anyone telling us these platitudes would fucking rope.
Noo, don't say those things! You gotta keep consooming! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
★★★★
20d 17h 34m
Move out with their permission, you mean; because I am 26 years old and they will not take me anywhere related to learning how to drive because they deemed it to be too dangerous. It was already over for that when they made 16 year old me wait for my 11 year old sister to turn 16 before they'd attempt to teach me how to drive.
Damn that sucks I have no advice. Hold your head high anon. But just know that time heals all and eventually you'll escape them

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
Hold your head high anon
My reaction to this was "Oh shit! I forgot this was anonymous!" I guess that's my inceldom for you. It didn't even matter in my head if I were using my real name or not, because I got used to nobody caring. :feelsbadman:

zionpill

zionpill

Recruit
★★★
1d 15h 15m
just cuz shes ur mother doesnt mean she isnt a dumb roastie.

Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Jokercel on his way to Incelhalla
★★★★★
20d 22h 30m
That reminds me that my dad actually said to my face that he doesn't have sympathy for me because I don't make enough money. :feelshaha:
Boomer mindset. You should try to move out and build your own life.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
owe my parents 370-670 dollars because of the medical marijuana edibles I need to be able to cope with my job that I do in order to get money said edibles as well as food and snacks.
WTF do you mean by NEED?

Are you retarded?

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
Getting high as an incel is a prerequisite to enduring this shit-tier existence.
Sorry, I call bullshit, it's a pointless distraction from reality that ironically leaves you stuck in a cycle of perpetual failure, because instead of working on your problems you just stick your head in the sand and get high.

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 39m
Sorry, I call bullshit, it's a pointless distraction from reality that ironically leaves you stuck in a cycle of perpetual failure, because instead of working on your problems you just stick your head in the sand and get high.
If you’re getting high to numb the pain, it might be a good cope but it won’t last. Getting high to seek enlightenment? That’s some shit I stand by.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
If you’re getting high to numb the pain, it might be a good cope but it won’t last.
No such thing as a good cope, coping is bad period, the only good measure is to work on solving your problems.
Getting high to seek enlightenment? That’s some shit I stand by.
There's no such thing as "quick fix" enlightenment. That's bullshit.

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 39m
No such thing as a good cope, coping is bad period, the only good measure is to work on solving your problems.
Depends on your definition of cope. I agree it can get unhealthy if it stands in the way of your own happiness. I’m not about improving myself for others though, I’m sad as fuck as it is.
There's no such thing as "quick fix" enlightenment. That's bullshit.
Nobody said anything about quick fix. That’s why I said “seeking” enlightenment, which is a worthy endeavour :feelsthink:

Freder

Freder

Recruit
★★★
6d 23h 55m
:yes::yes::yes::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
Nobody said anything about quick fix. That’s why I said “seeking” enlightenment, which is a worthy endeavour :feelsthink:
Yes you did, that's exactly what drugs are, drugs have nothing to do with enlightenment. Taking a hallucinogenic substance and then hallucinating, is no different than taking sleep medication and then falling asleep. It's retarded to act like something "magical" just happened. You consumed a substance with a desired effect and the desired effect happened.

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 39m
Yes you did, that's exactly what drugs are, drugs have nothing to do with enlightenment. Taking a hallucinogenic substance and then hallucinating, is no different than taking sleep medication and then falling asleep. It's retarded to act like something "magical" just happened. You consumed a substance with a desired effect and the desired effect happened.
No offence, but one doesn’t take psychedelics to see anything magical (or rather, they shouldn’t, because that’s impossible as you said) neither is enlightenment anything magical - it’s merely a state of being. The perspective shift one experiences on these drugs is undeniable, although the experiences themselves are ineffable. I’m certainly not saying you can take drugs and experience enlightenment. They’re merely a tool to push people out of rigid thinking. Enlightenment is a long path, only a moron would claim there is a quick way to enlightenment. However I think it is wrong to deny the power these substances have to open one’s mind to more ways of thinking :feelsLSD:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
No offence, but one doesn’t take psychedelics to see anything magical (or rather, they shouldn’t, because that’s impossible as you said) neither is enlightenment anything magical - it’s merely a state of being. The perspective shift one experiences on these drugs is undeniable, although the experiences themselves are ineffable. I’m certainly not saying you can take drugs and experience enlightenment. They’re merely a tool to push people out of rigid thinking. Enlightenment is a long path, only a moron would claim there is a quick way to enlightenment. However I think it is wrong to deny the power these substances have to open one’s mind to more ways of thinking :feelsLSD:
I would argue that taking the drug defeats the purpose and one cannot reach true enlightenment through drug use.

The same person who is one psychedelic dose away from enlightenment is also one weed/heroin/etc dose away from whatever "degenerate" mindset they had prior.

Trying to attain a certain state of mind through drug use makes you dependent on that drug to maintain that state of mind and not relapse into your old way of thinking when life gets hard to when life gets "too easy" (those are the two scenarios in which people start doubting their beliefs).

nowayout

nowayout

Recruit
★★★
1d 16h 39m
I would argue that taking the drug defeats the purpose and one cannot reach true enlightenment through drug use.

The same person who is one psychedelic dose away from enlightenment is also one weed/heroin/etc dose away from whatever "degenerate" mindset they had prior.

Trying to attain a certain state of mind through drug use makes you dependent on that drug to maintain that state of mind and not relapse into your old way of thinking when life gets hard to when life gets "too easy" (those are the two scenarios in which people start doubting their beliefs).
You make a good point, I think you are right about the dangers of becoming psychologically dependant and thus incapable of attaining true enlightenment. After all, if you’re chasing some specific feeling then you will never get it. I would say this is where our viewpoints might diverge, though, as I do think there’s a way to take these substances in a non-degenerate manner. For example; without expecting or even hoping for a specific feeling, but just taking it to expand the mind. It’s becoming increasingly common for people to use psychedelics in tandem with classic therapy and just plain working on themselves. When used in this way, not expecting results but simply to aid in ridding oneself of rigid thinking and discovering new perspectives, I find it can be beneficial. Finally, it’s probably worth noting I don’t think everyone should be taking these drugs. I simply support their legalization and research :feelsLSD:

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
WTF do you mean by NEED?

Are you retarded?
I need it because my job makes me constantly feel like whacking everyone in the face if I don't have them. For example, I slammed down a hotbox on the floor before spraying the inside with a hose; and my coworker told me "Just go home", so I took him up on his offer. I was afraid I was going to pass out from stress related heart problems anyway. That's just how it is when I work sober, and the machine we use to wash and rinse the dishes isn't working properly.

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
I need it because my job makes me constantly feel like whacking everyone in the face if I don't have them. For example, I slammed down a hotbox on the floor before spraying the inside with a hose; and my coworker told me "Just go home", so I took him up on his offer. I was afraid I was going to pass out from stress related heart problems anyway. That's just how it is when I work sober, and the machine we use to wash and rinse the dishes isn't working properly.
Sounds like you being a fucking child and choosing to make problems for yourself. You speak as if there aren't people in worse circumstances that show more self control. You don't have an excuse.

I think fast food is a much better outlet for stress because there is a limit (you'll get full) and it doesn't affect your senses, nor is it really "addictive".

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Captain
★★★
36d 2h 46m
Sounds like you being a fucking child and choosing to make problems for yourself. You speak as if there aren't people in worse circumstances that show more self control. You don't have an excuse.

I think fast food is a much better outlet for stress because there is a limit (you'll get full) and it doesn't affect your senses, nor is it really "addictive".
So, you'd rather me stuff my face with fast food instead of marijuana gummies? :dafuckfeels:

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

★★★★★
175d 3h 50m
So, you'd rather me stuff my face with fast food instead of marijuana gummies? :dafuckfeels:
I'd rather you not complain about problems that you created. You can't waste money on expensive shit and then complain about owing people money. The cheaper alternative of fast food can be solved by you exercising and burning calories, also you don't have to do it in excess.

EDIT - JFL I just looked at your username. I'm just going to add you to my ignore list. I'm not using this forum to play make believe larp games with random retards who have too much free time on their hands.

Last edited: