Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Maybe sex Is NOT that important

• Thread starter InternetSupremeBoss
  • Start date
InternetSupremeBoss

InternetSupremeBoss

Banned for being too based
-
Maybe even eating Is not that important, thanks God Ive Always had food on my plate, so i don't know what starving means, I've never tried to not eat for weeks so i don't know what It means, maybe Is very bad, maybe Is not that bad
Like burning alive, I've never tried It so idk how bad It actually Is, maybe Is good and the people Who Say that burning alive Is bad are Liars corrupted by jews or the Matrix Who knows?

Also Ive never had sex, i don't know so if its bad of good, maybe its very bad and all the dumb fucks Who Says that It s good are corrupted reptilians payed by Soros Who had taken three doses of vaccine

Living is not important as well.

Ur normie bro
Bro Im so Whitepilled that i don't care if say lies about me, im so Whitepilled that these lies don't have effect on my basedness

sex can't be bad (rare cases when things go wrong happens i know) because we're humans and humans are still animals, instinct to reproduce is hardwired in our brains that's why we feel so good when touching opposite sex or having a boner when seeing attractive women. Not having sex is bad for sure, that's why we suffer so much. If there was a way to completely turn off these instincts then life would be easier for us.

sex can't be bad (rare cases when things go wrong happens i know) because we're humans and humans are still animals, instinct to reproduce is hardwired in our brains that's why we feel so good when touching opposite sex or having a boner when seeing attractive women. Not having sex is bad for sure, that's why we suffer so much. If there was a way to completely turn off these instincts then life would be easier for us.
We suffer that's for sure, but Who know if we tried ascension if we Will suffer less, Who even knows, i don't even know Is sex Is real, do you think i know if its good or bad

We suffer that's for sure, but Who know if we tried ascension if we Will suffer less, Who even knows, i don't even know Is sex Is real, do you think i know if its good or bad
i think if you will have sex (positive experience) then you will want to do it again and again and again, as much as you can, but if you won't have any more after that one positive experience you will miss it so much to the point of stealing money to get prostitute, basically it will become addiction.

i think if you will have sex (positive experience) then you will want to do it again and again and again, as much as you can, but if you won't have any more after that one positive experience you will miss it so much to the point of stealing money to get prostitute, basically it will become addiction.
At this point we Need to remain incels

Sex is even very important if it is a product of love. If its isn't, then the sex is unimportant. E.g. with a whore. Or a woman who is just looking for a stupid cuck to feed her. So it depends on the circumstances. We want love. We want to have a family. So sex can and must be important to us. One is a prerequisite for the other and vice versa.

Sex is even very important if it is a product of love. If its isn't, then the sex is unimportant. E.g. with a whore. Or a woman who is just looking for a stupid cuck to feed her. So it depends on the circumstances. We want love. We want to have a family. So sex can and must be important to us. One is a prerequisite for the other and vice versa.
Every reply you are more based every time

It's not just about the sex itself- it's mostly about being liked by women enough to be able to get laid.

Not having sex sucks,sure, but being seen as repulsive by half the world population is way worse.

It's not just about the sex itself- it's mostly about being liked by women enough to be able to get laid.

Not having sex sucks,sure, but being seen as repulsive by half the world population is way worse.
This fir sure brocel

Most sane whitepill today.

those starving children sure are lucky to not be constantly skinned alive all the time. that would truly be even worse than their fate. honestly don't see why they are even complaining. be thankful for what you have bitch.

Every reply you are more based every time
Thanks. I'm just about to get drunk. At the beginning I have an "intellectual" workflow. But above a certain alcohol level it always turns into “go ER!” and stuff like that. The evening is still young. So don't expect too much from me.