Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Maybe need coaching in having connections with new young generation

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Long time had no drink with young guys, and feel now so disconected from younger generation, differently from previous times, when was hanging with teen boys at 25. That often gave suifuel, seeing them having full teen lives, compared with my lonely teen years, but they were more wiling at helping to search lolis, and less likely to insult me with saying "find woman your age". Sometimes even felt ashamed a bit, that hanging with younger boys, instead of with men my age, but when fonally found friend older then me, regreted it, degenerate wanted me to go after old ugly roasties with him instead of helping to search for good teen girls

But now blet so big of unsuccess to find young guys to drink with, to talk about teen girls and search for them, this new deneration is so of debilised meme eating teletubbies, and me being tired after all shit also added into formula that I now have no young guys to hang and drink with to level, that even now if someone invited me to have drink, would say "later, maybe one day". And thats no refuse, thats really meaning about possibility later, because now feel not very good for outsidemaxxing

I'm transageist, and feel young adult/teenager, just from previous generation, not this lame one of today

Mslols

Last edited:
I can never tell if you type like a chinese autist on purpose, or you just have bad english

Napoleon de Based

I can never tell if you type like a chinese autist on purpose, or you just have bad english
clearly you arent cultured enough to understand his posts

Agree, this generation of teens, sucks. No cute emo girls anymore.

my plan is to change my age , for example some years ago ppl slightly younger than me -they were already 20+yo- I said that I have less years to fit better. I no make bound with anybody and the few foids have already boyfriends so no success. But transage is good if you are new in a place and nobody knows you. And you have to dress more like a young boy,etc. I have shity clothes so I need capital to invest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back