Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Maybe, just MAYBE" is a blackpill

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
People tell us a long list of stuff we have to do, and then tell us that
"Maybe, JUST MAYBE a woman will give you a chance"

The fact that they have to use the "maybe" part means that even THEY doubt that ugly people could ever have a chance.
You do everything 100% right, you have the perfect personality, you do more for humanity than most famous people have done combined...
But you STILL are a "maybe" just because you are short, balding, have a bad jawline, have acne, etc.

It's ovER brothERs
full

Is useless waiting for a girl, you can wait all you want but that perfect girl never gonna come
FUCKING OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is useless waiting for a girl, you can wait all you want but that perfect girl never gonna come
Absolutely brutal

Don't worry bro. When your oneitis is 35 and a single mother of 3, she'll finally realise you were the right guy for her.

"I waiting for chad to call me back, even if he doesn't respond as well as my 100 hookups then maybe I can just reject you in the friendzone"

Absolutely brootal but its true because foids are incredibly emotional and picky so the only chance you have is to present her with the absolute best until she finally feels insecure or bad because the latest chad rejected her and she ;MIGHT, MIGHT' give you a chance, but also she has to be your looksmatch or lower otherwise its already over.

Incredibly blackpilling stuff

Maybe just maybe i can get over your height if you were a millionaire

Maybe, just maybe I'll find a job and a place to live before I jump from my bedroom's window

People tell us a long list of stuff we have to do, and then tell us that
"Maybe, JUST MAYBE a woman will give you a chance"

The fact that they have to use the "maybe" part means that even THEY doubt that ugly people could ever have a chance.
You do everything 100% right, you have the perfect personality, you do more for humanity than most famous people have done combined...
But you STILL are a "maybe" just because you are short, balding, have a bad jawline, have acne, etc.

It's ovER brothERs
full
Not ugly people, ugly men. Please correct it.