Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe its just the booze talking rn, but

It's doing well. Thanks for asking
Kinda tryna get some of my own stuff started so I can work from home, I have different ideas in mind than selling physical stuff like yours online, but I may ask for advice.

fucking hate that guy also, have his bitchass on ignore.
Literally all he ever does is shitpost isnsults at everyone, Chico. Muhammed(piss be upon him) would be proud, mang

Literally all he ever does is shitpost isnsults at everyone, Chico. Muhammed(piss be upon him) would be proud, mang
Bro he told me to kill myself just bc I made a post about how I had fun playing Halo Wars.

Average Pisslam fan right there.

This isn’t relevant to you wanting to shoot me for real/play tho comedy. You’re literally conjuring up random scenarios/ ideologies and unleashing all of your hatred on to a random blackcel on the internet . I don’t blame anything on anybody
Except the foids, blame the foids man.

This isn’t relevant to you wanting to shoot me for real/play tho comedy. You’re literally conjuring up random scenarios/ ideologies and unleashing all of your hatred on to a random blackcel on the internet . I don’t blame anything on anybody
When most of ur kind is up to no good, can u blame everyone else for not exactly loving yall? :feelsjuice:

Bro he told me to kill myself just bc I made a post about how I had fun playing Halo Wars.

Average Pisslam fan right there.
Yep, they literally hate everyone and everything that aint a part of their gay cult, mang

Yep, they literally hate everyone and everything that aint a part of their gay cult, mang
I have no issues with Arabs, since some Arabs are based and decided to say fuck it to Pisslam.

But I fucking hate that shitty religion, and I hate it when non Arabs join. Like tf? Your race probably has way better religions you could be apart of but you chose that shitty ass faith?

JFL.

I have no issues with Arabs, since some Arabs are based and decided to say fuck it to Pisslam.

But I fucking hate that shitty religion, and I hate it when non Arabs join. Like tf? Your race probably has way better religions you could be apart of but you chose that shitty ass faith?

JFL.
Theyre some of the lowest iq copers out there, mang jfl

Last response, that doesn’t have anything to do with the original point , again completely dodging the reality of you making a hate thread dedicated to a random black cel on the internet. And because you witnessed something on the internet, it’s a means to justify this hate thread of yours . I’ll pray over you bro
Welcome to.is, nigger :feelsjuice:

Kinda tryna get some of my own stuff started so I can work from home, I have different ideas in mind than selling physical stuff like yours online, but I may ask for advice.
I can't give much practical business advice. I researched music marketing, but that's not like running an e store. Fund your niche, that's the only non magickal advice I can give.

Sigil 2023 1 7 1 49 26 468

I can't give much practical business advice. I researched music marketing, but that's not like running an e store. Fund your niche, that's the only non magickal advice I can give.

Thank you, brocel :smonk:

get a room queers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back