Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Maybe I'm an alien

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Sometimes I feel like an alien lost in this world I don't understand. I don't know how to talk to people. I don't know how to function in this world. I feel so disconnected. Everyone else has a life except me. No one likes me. Maybe I belong to another planet full of people like me and I was sent here by mistake. I feel so alone.

(Note: here's my post number 2000. I'm a major now)

Im a sub human alien ngl

Congratulations on 2000 posts.

aliens me XD

We are truly alienated

I used to imagine this was the case when I was a kid, that I was an alien sent down to earth to occupy a human body and judge the worth of humans. One day, perhaps after my human body died they would take me back and I would submit my judgement.

I realized back then that there would probably be others who were sent like me who ended up having better lives and they would say good things, but I definitely wouldn't be saying anything good.

Unfortunately it's just cope, there's no karma or justice in the world, and nobody cares about me or my suffering.