Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Maybe if you stopped crying on Incel Forums, you'd get women!

"be a man!" meanwhile, this guy sounds like an utter faggot. couldn't help but lmao

Fucking cuck, in a few years, he will be commenting on this forum.

It wont get us anywhere but doing anything else wont get us pussy anyway. It doesnt really matter.

"He feels social shame for playing videogames and been over his 30s, he is very worried about what other people think, even if they are nobodies on the internet criticizing him, as you saw, he deleted his channel and Discord, he will surely come back but I doubt he will be touching World of warcraft for a good while given that it's community is, well, full of antisocial fat guys who have superiority complex when in fact they watch underage animes, I should know, I have a big brother like this who is about to be 30, he is balding and watches cuestionable anime, don't have a girlfriend and is suicidal (going to the therapist too), what a surprise, but in reality is hell of sad seeying him like this and unable to do something about it, he is still playing World of warcraft: The lich king an anime to this day and won't give up on it."

Thank you mr. balding soyboy.

I won't click on it

"be a man" you're no more of a man than anyone else here. You bleed the same like the rest of us.

Another bluepilled guy

What happened to aang
The baldcel is coping cus everyone he knew got mega famous and rich whilst he was left crying about how bad Blizzard are. :feelsokman:

This guy does not get women

TEXTBOOK BALDING MANLET SOYBOY

The baldcel is coping cus everyone he knew got mega famous and rich whilst he was left crying about how bad Blizzard are. :feelsokman:
What happens when Korra kills your avatar history

Fucking faggot obviously gets nothing

If Chads cry women will comfort them.

Sounds like a typical redpill faggot. In a lot of cases, I think they are worse than bluepillers. They go way more in with the gaslighting and are usually extremely hostile to talk to about the blackpill with. Will absolutely tell you off if you put blame on women for any reason. Two sides of the same coin.

I don't know who exactly this guy is (although his face seems familiar), and I'm too uninterested to go into a deep search.

Anyway, few things are more pathetic than when normie-tier males adopt the redpill/PUA culture and try to larp as chadlites.