Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Maybe I should invest in shares

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I have some inheritance you see.

Maybe I should pick some shares of large, stable companies with a good upwards trajectory and invest. I could split my money between 5-10 I guess.

Tesla, Microsoft, companies like that. Any company that fits the vague profile I mentioned above.

Just wondered if anyone knows anything about this I guess or knows anyone who does.

I was going to buy property but it's such a frickin' nightmare! And crypto is super risky and doing badly atm.

That's all really! :feelswhere: :feelsstudy: :hax:

Just buy the dip. What could go wrong? :feelshaha:

Do 401k tbhngl

It's a minority of companies that seem to be in the black right now.

The pharma companies are, lol. I should put my money into Merck. I don't know if I could sleep at night though if I did that.

Don't put all your money in a stock.Try 90% S&P 500 ETF and the rest in high dividend yield stocks

Don't put all your money in a stock.Try 90% S&P 500 ETF and the rest in high dividend yield stocks

Well, not one stock. 5-10 companies according to the ones that are performing well at that time.

Have you had success with your approach?

Sharing is caring

When Shiba rises again, my portfolio will be in the mid-500 range.

20% cash. 70% shares. 10% copes.

back in 2002 as a 12 year old I thought business shit was cool and wanted to buy some "chairs" jfl

index fund or whatever

Recently I've been thinking about trading crypto or maybe stocks.

I'm going no where with my shit pay I need another income.

Hm, it seems that because the pound is weak against the dollar at the moment I maybe should stick to UK stocks so that I don't lose money on the conversion.

oof.

Wow it annoying that the stock market is only open between very specific times!! And not on weekends!

This was a big advantage of crypto. It's nice not to have to think about times.

Especially at the moment though crypto is pretty bad as a long-term investment and better for short-term like day trading. I'm not sure if I want to do that! It's a bit intense for me, lol