Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe I could be normal

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
When I was 14 I had hormonal issues (small amount of testosterone) and my doctor said to visit endocrinologist but my mother never bothered to take me. I almost forgot about it but today I was reading about penis size and how correlated it is to testosterone levels during puberty. I can’t believe this. What if the doctor prescribed me some testosterone injections and my penis would have grown? Maybe even my height and face would be positively affected by it.
I want to puke tbh. Thinking that it could be all avoided if I had normal caring parents. I think this is my last post here bros I can’t take it anymore. New Year’s Eve is close I don’t want to spend it in front of a computer screen again. Fuck this piece of shit world and society. Fuck single mothers and fuck women.

Your mother deserves 40 lashes for neglecting your health.

your dad is dining with your moms boyfriend and your mom ignores your serious health issues
just fucking lol at your family

When I was 14 I had hormonal issues (small amount of testosterone) and my doctor said to visit endocrinologist but my mother never bothered to take me. I almost forgot about it but today I was reading about penis size and how correlated it is to testosterone levels during puberty. I can’t believe this. What if the doctor prescribed me some testosterone injections and my penis would have grown? Maybe even my height and face would be positively affected by it.
I want to puke tbh. Thinking that it could be all avoided if I had normal caring parents. I think this is my last post here bros I can’t take it anymore. New Year’s Eve is close I don’t want to spend it in front of a computer screen again. Fuck this piece of shit world and society. Fuck single mothers and fuck women.

which is your actual age ??

Change your avi to Christian Bale bro ffs u were giving chad/smart halo effect

Are ya planing to rope?:feelsbadman: @azakhan

One of the adhoms foids love to use is do you say that to your mother? Do you call her a huge cunt too?

For some of us the answer is HELL FUCKING YEAH