Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe gymmaxxing will help you?

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Here's a way to find out - get one of these realistic muscle suits.

Musclesuit

Put on a long sleeved shirt because they aren't that realistic. Then walk around and see if foids are checking you out. If they are then congratulations, you have a viable path to ascension and should gymmax.

If foids are not checking you out, then your body wasn't the problem.

Being healthy BMI is enough, most foids dont care for muscles.

girls dont even like muscular guys they like skinny anorexic guys with good face

Being healthy BMI is enough, most foids dont care for muscles.
No, it's not enough. Thats what foids say, but what they are referring to is the bodybuilder look, which makes guys look like fags a lot of the time. What foids do like is large shoulders and arms, along with low bodyfat. And you need to work out to get there.

No need to go to the gym - just do tons of pushups, chinups, and stuff with dumbells.

Cope if you think it doesnt get them wet
It gets them wet when muscles are on a tall body with a pretty face on top.

Thats what foids say, but what they are referring to is the bodybuilder look, which makes guys look like fags a lot of the time. What foids do like is large shoulders and arms, along with low bodyfat.
What foids like is pretty faced tall guys. If your body is your limiting factor at normal BMI, then you probably already have the face of a model.

Women love shoulders, chest and abs muscles but you still need good genetics to build them.

Women love shoulders, chest and abs muscles but you still need good genetics to build them.
I had all of those at multiple points in my life but I didn't get any love. What gives??

Here's a way to find out - get one of these realistic muscle suits.

View attachment 591365

Put on a long sleeved shirt because they aren't that realistic. Then walk around and see if foids are checking you out. If they are then congratulations, you have a viable path to ascension and should gymmax.

If foids are not checking you out, then your body wasn't the problem.

that wont work because ur face will still be fat and ugly jfl

I wanna gymmaxx but my will is so weak I tried for like 1 year now and 0 result jfl

girls love chiseled guys,not meatheads

You just have to be aesthetic muscle or not.